«9: Flashback»

This is a long chapter y'all... This chapter will be about the past. Mainly with HyunSuk & Jiyong.

The picture displayed above is Jiyong & HyunSuk ♡

*Flashback

"Stop right there sir!" One of the police yelled.

Kwon Jiyong raised his 2 hands up after getting caught in the parking lot of a mall. A politics supporter spotted him and immediatley called 911. Jiyong, is quite popular among the government officials. Even the politics supporters knows him. But the normal people? Nah, they don't know.

2 cops approached him and locked the handcuffs around his 2 wrists. Jiyong couldn't do anything right now. It was actually part of the plan. No one knows it, including Lisa. He doesn't want his daughter getting into trouble once again. He wanted to end all the things the government has been suspecting to her and the mafia.

The family don't do drugs. They are not doing bad things. But killing the guilty ones is their 'thing'.

It all started when Gdragon's (Jiyong) dad, Kwon HyunSuk. As the richest man in the whole South Korea. Everybody wanted to be him. Kim Sooman, Heechul's father was HyunSuk's bestfriend. Childhood best friends to be exact. They both grew together. But, Sooman was born in a normal family, while HyunSuk is born with a silver spoon. Sooman's parents are strict. HyunSuk even had to sneak inside his room just to play and have a sleepover in Kwon's house. He has been doing that everytime, but he has to be careful.

He's been doing it for 14 years already. During that time he was just 24 years old, Sooman was 27. He went to fetch Sooman when he heard about Kim family was going down. They are lacking money and they've been needing it. Sooman's dad is a chairman, he was fired because of his corruption. HyunSuk climb at the second floor outside his house and landed on Sooman's balcony. He peeked through the curtain and saw him tearing up. He knocked and knocked. But he was ignored. He looked for something hard that can make Sooman hear the knocks he has been doing many times. Until a camera flash clicked. Eyes wide open and began jumping off the balcony. After that day, a scandal has appeared.

Sooman had a child, Heechul. He got a girl pregnant when he was 18. He wanted to abort the child, the lady didn't want to. HyunSuk only saw Heechul when he was just 9 years old.

"[★BREAKING★] HyunSuk of Kwon Family was SPOTTED breaking into somebody's house!"

"[★BREAKING★] HyunSuk just proved Kwon family is a crime fam by just this one picture."

"[★BREAKING★] Is Kwon Family 'nice' or 'bad'?"

The day HyunSuk regrets the most. A big scandal about him that affected the whole family. Having no more news about Sooman. It made him crazy. Even crazier when his dad forbid him to go out the house or even visit Sooman. It affected Kwon Family's image. So much.

Reporters had been staying outside Sooman's house after they knew somebody is living here. They stayed 48 hours. Nobody is coming out yet. Another 2 hours when Sooman's dad appeared.

"Sir is it true HyunSuk is trying to rob your house?"

"What can you say about Kwon Famil- Mafia's scandal?"

"Sir-"

"You all are right, HyunSuk tried robbing our house. I am afraid that they might kill me rather my family by speaking the truth infront of the million koreans watching right now. They are threatening every family to give them money. Money that can give them life. And we are one of the victims. Here I am, the ex-chairman who is speaking pure honesty here."