«5: Return»

Lisa is checking all the papers of verification that versacé passed.

Not bad.

She began signing the papers and drank her tea.

I can't believe I am doing this, especially infront of this bastard.

She frowned that made Jungkook chuckled.

"What's funny?"

He shrugged.

Weird.

"Anyways, we need to hire popular models for the photoshoot. Do you know anyone?"

She waited for his response for 5 seconds.

"Jung Jaewon and Kim Jisoo"

"Fine. Make sure they can slay these outfits." She murmered, but still audible for Jungkook to hear.

"Don't you trust me that much?"

She shot him with her poker faced-gaze.

"We only met 4 days and do you think I can trust you? And, you being a pervert makes me more distant." She smirked.

"Stop smirking, it's turning me on"

Both stared each other's eyes.

Lisa looked away first, as Jungkook is now the one smirking.

"Too handsome that you can't even look at me properly" He stated confidently.

She looked at him in disbelief. "How can you even say that with confidence? It's cringing me you know"

"A lot of girls said to me that, I am too handsome that they can't even stare at me for 20s." He proudly smiled.

"Ofcourse they were on top of you, grinding on you to the max" She rolled her eyes and continued checking the papers.

Jungkook found it offensive, as it was actually true.

"You're mean" He pouted.

"Isn't it true?" She didn't gave him a glance.

"Pft"

Silence gathered around them until Lisa broke it, she recieved a call.

"Yeah?"

"Sure"

"When?"

"Picking you up in 6, be ready."

"Nah, you can't even drive so."

"I'm not insulting you, besides isn't it a fact?"

"Fuck you more. I'm hanging up bitch."

Lisa was pissed because her annoying cousin called her to pick him up in the airpot as he just arrived from jeju.

They are both bestfriends. More on frienemies. Often bickers.

Baekhyun was always there whenever she's down and when Lisa needed help about running the business, mafia business to be exact.

Her cousin has no bad intention at all. How can he even betray them when their family raised him? Her parents treated him like a real son already.

The only problem is, Yoongi & Baekhyun are not in good terms.

They always fight, physical fight where punches and kicking are present. It started when they were a kid.

Baekhyun, who was treated like a real son, made Yoongi jealous. He thinks that, they loved Baekhyun more than their real son.

How childish isn't?

Yoongi always starts the fight. And their parents ended up taking Baekhyun's side.

Now her brother developed depression.

Only the 3 siblings knew his condition. And yes, their parents doesn't knew, they'll never know.

He doesn't want to let them know, coz you know why? He thinks that, they will still be on Baek's side.

That's what I hate to him.

"Lis"

"Yah! Kwon!!"

She doesn't know she was zoning out.

"Yeah?"

"Anything wrong?"

"Nothing." She glanced at the clocked.

4pm.

"Hey doll."

She glared at him.

"What? Stop glaring at me!"

"Don't you even call me doll, we aren't even close" He smirked and went standing beside her sit.

(A/N: She's wearing this ⤵)

She raised her eyebrow and faced him, still sitting

He went closer to her.

She didn't even budge or moved backwards.

It's because i've encountered this situation many times.

She stayed still while Jungkook moved his face closer to hers.

Only an inches apart.

To Jungkook's surprise, Lisa snaked her hands around Jungkook's neck.

[18+]

Lisa crashed her lips into him. Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss back.

He wrapped his hands onto her small waist.

Lisa bit his lower lip and she explored his mouth.

She smirked when he moaned.

Then suddenly...

She kicked his balls.

-

Wazzup babes. So... The long ass waiting for the update is finally done. Sorry for slow updates hshshs.

Guys, can you please comment? I am losong motivation to update hehe. Anyways, can you guys suggest what scene will happen next? Coz i'm lacking of ideas! Sorry!