«7: Clash»

(A/N: GUYSS! OMG! LISA AS A BOY IS SO DAMN HOT!! SORRY BUT LISA IS MORE HANDSOME THAN YOUR OPPARS HAHAHAHAHA *EVIL LAUGH* (DO NOT KILL ME) ANYWAYS, LET'S PROCEED GRR!)

"Jungkook?"

He froze, just stood infront of the lady whom he assumed to be Lisa. He awkardly turned around to face the cousins.

"U-uh, hey"

The guy beside her arched his eyebrow and raised his right side lip, smirking. Baekhyun tighten his grip on her cousin's waist.

"Who is he, jagiya?"

It was now Lisa's turn to face Baekhyun with a lowkey shocked face. He signalled her to go-with-the-flow.

"The CEO of versacé" She blankly said and her gaze went to Jungkook who looked so annoyed.

"Anyways" She continued. "What are you doing here Mr. Jeon?"

A war has been happening inside his head, he wanted to speak but he can't. He coughed-

"My friend told me to fetch him here, but it looks like he isn't here yet" What a nice reason Jungkook. He was mentally cursing himself. He wanted to be burried to the ground at this moment.

"Okay-"

Bang!

Everyone around the airport sat down with their hands covering their ears after they heard a gunshot coming from the entrance.

An alarmed Lisa took out her gun and pointed it towards their family's biggest enemy.

"Oh darling. It has been so long isn't?" The guy with a hat, all black suit, and a specs walked near Lisa, while his body-guards were behind him, pointing their guns back to her.

Jungkook, who was aware about this, started tugging's Baekhyun's shirt. He signalled him to put Lisa behind him, in his surprise, Baekhyun just shrugged him off. With no choices, Jungkook pulled Lisa behind his back.

"What the fuck Jeon?"

"Trust me-"

"So now, you have your 'own prince charming' huh." Heechul gazed to Jungkook whose now throwing daggers to the latter.

"Oh poor little boy, you don't know what you've brought yourself into." He playfully teased him with smirk forming in his lips.

"Heechul, do not bring him into this, i'm warning you." It was now Baekhyun's turn to speak. Yes, he knows Jungkook and the other sapphire agents. Lisa told him so.

Heechul laughed maniacly that made the crowd freaked out more. He wiped his fake tear and stared Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, I never knew you have this caring side. After all these years, fighting with Yoong-"

Baekhyun nearly attacked him but Lisa held his shirt stopping him to punch the demon's face. "Woah woah kid, take it easy, we aren't starting yet" He raised his hands up.

The body guards aimed their gun to Baekhyun. "Mind telling me why did you come here?" Lisa glared at him and tighten her grip to the gun.

"I'm here to-"

A loud gunshots was fired directly to Heechul's gang. Kwon Mafia. Baekhyun dragged Jungkook while making their way to the car. And Lisa was covering them incase if someone tried to shoot them. She successfully shot 2 men.

Jungkook was spacing out, all the time. He isn't doing anything. He needs too, but he can't. He doesn't want to get caught this time.

"Fuck Jungkook! Move your ass faster!!" Lisa yelled.

He fastened his pace as they moved faster. Lisa caught Heechul with his remaining body-guards hopping inside the van. She positioned herself in the ground while targeting Heechul.

"Lisa! Come inside!" Baekhyun demanded her. But her stubborn self didn't do his command.

Lisa closed her right eye. She pulled the trigger and shot Heechul in his crotch.

'Damn it!'

Even she shot him, she wasn't happy. She wanted to shoot him in his balls.

Her eyes shot back open when his body-guards caught her. She ran as fast as she can and luckily dodged all the bullets trying to shoot her.

She hopped on the car and Baekhyun stomped the gas.

Lisa sighed heavily while sweats are smoothly dripping down to her neck. She leaned herself and began closing her eyes hardly.

"Jungkook." Baekhyun called him with seriousness in his voice.

"Yeah?" He immediately answered him.

"Look, I know you wanted to do something back there. Ofcourse you were supposed to put handcuffs on Lisa's hand-"

"Kwon Baekhyun!!" Lisa shouted angrily. She opened her eyes, flames were visible in her eyes.

"Lisa, please." Baekhyun pleased her.

"Let me, I know what I am doing" He continued.

"I know what you are trying to do Baekhyun."

"And guess what? YOU. JUST. FUCKING. RUINED. THE. PLAN." Veins were popping out in her skin, she really is angry right now.

"Lisa, let me fucking explain it!" He shot back.

Lisa rolled her eyes, she can't deal with him right now. Especially about what happened a while ago. She isn't in the mood to argue with him.

She won't be the one who'd get scolded anyways. So why would she care? She chuckled.

"Your dad knows it."

"What do you mean?"

She opened her eyes once again, her gaze now at the person whose driving.

"He explained everything. Everything about what our business runs. He told them about only killing the larks. Yes, everything Lisa, everything" He checked lisa in the rear mirror.

"Do you know this, Jungkook?" She bluntly asked him.

He shook his head as no.

"It looks like we both got tricked" She sarcastically chuckled.

"How about the sapphire agents? Do they know about this?"

"Yes. Even their leader, Namjoon. The government, the president. They knew it now."

She heavily sighed and checked the watch.

'10:27pm, never knew that drama took so long'

*Ring Ring Ring*

Baekhyun answered the call and end it right away.

"It looks like sapphire agents are in the house right now"

"What?" Jungkook finally spoke after millions of years being quiet.

"You heard it right. They were called for a meeting and they might be sleeping there."

Lisa rolled her eyes and watched the city lights outside.

'Oh lord, this ride will take so long'

-

You guysss! I updated finally after breaking the promise I made! :')

I also think my writing skills improved. Lololol!

I think that's it! ❤ Thank you for your suppory y'all!

~

Ate ga eto na ah HAHAHA shout out sayo be WAHAHAHA