«1: The Mission»

⚠ Lots Of Cursing Ahead, Feel Free To Exit ⚠

*Narrator's Point Of View*

Jungkook was unsure about agreeing. Half of him doesn't want it, another side wants to.

"Jungkook?"

He was interrupted from his thoughts.

"Namjoon?"

"So, for the last time, do you want to take it or not?"

-

Jungkook sighed as he laid down to his bed. As he unbuckled his belt. Unbottoned his sleeves. Pulled down his jeans. And removed his timberland and socks.

He couldn't think anything, only about the Mafia.

"Don't worry Jungkook, you'll have backups with you" He recalled his leader's words.

Damn, why did I even agreed?. The man thought

He closed his eyes and went to an afternoon sleep.

-

"Yoongi! Give It Up You Assbitch!" The youngest yelled in annoyed.

"I won't and why the fuck should I give it to you huh?" Yoongi shouted back.

"Ugh! Fuck you!"

"Fuck you more!"

"I hate you so bad if I could make you strip infront of the gays!"

"I hate you more! You flat chested lady!!"

Seulgi was angry as he mentioned her boobs. Because, she doesn't like her boobie being mentioned.

"You fucking asshole you son of a bitch-"

"So you are calling dad a bitch? Hah! I'm gonna say that to dad!"

The guy teased as he started calling his dad's name.

"BOTH OF THE FUCKING YOU SHALL SHUT THE HELL UP! I AM SLEEPING HERE MOTHERFUCKERS!" The oldest yelled upstairs and rubbing her eyes making the two flinch.

"Yah! Good for you! It's already 10am and you are still asleep!

"Will you just shut your mouth yoongEW" Seulgi emphasizing the EW.

Both maknaes still continued on bickering each other while in the other hand, Lisa was about to prepare their lunch. As the parents arrived.

"Lisa! Mom & Dad is here!!"

She sighed and lazily went to her parents and kissed them on the cheeks.

"Hows the day?" Dara asked.

"Mom, the day hasn't started yet" Lisa answered.

"Let me guess, you over slept again didn't you?" The Maknaes nodded at their mom's question.

"What's new? Lisa is not a morning person, more on a night person" Seulgi smirked.

"Ew! Where did you learned that huh?! Yuck! Dad Mom!! Seulgi is watching porn!!"

"Stop it both of you! Ugh! When will you guys stop on fighting each other?" their dad facepalmed.

"It would never happen" Lisa said to her self.

"Anyways, here." G-Dragon handed them a bag with food for lunch.

"Oh Yes!" Lisa yawned in relief because she doesn't need to prepare lunch for the idiots.

-

"Dad? You called me?" Lisa went to his dad on his office for some Mafia Works

"Yeah" Her dad gestured her to sit.

"We have a problem" Lisa's eye narrowed.

"One of the sapphire agents is tracking us"

Lisa chuckled with a smirk.

She pulled out her gun and began tracing the outline.

You can't deny, she is a warm lady but she also has this bad side and danger with her.

She has everything. Perfect curves, long flawless legs, tiny waist, small face, big tits, bubbly butt, doll-like face, big doe eyes, towering height, rich, sassy-attitude, and can-do-everything.

"It'll be fun" She smirked.