«8: Weird»

(A/N: MY BABY IS SO FREAKIN' HANDSOME ARGH)

When the three arrived. The sapphire agents greeted them by standing in the main door.

'Probably for Jungkook'

Jungkook who was the first one to step out to the car walked towards the group. Followed by Lisa and Baekhyun.

She glanced a bit to Jungkook, a she was hugging him and Lisa rolled her eyes once again.

Once they arrived in the main door. They greeted Baekhyun, and he greeted back. They greeted Lisa too but she just walked passed by them.

"What a bitch."

-

Lisa lied herself to her bed. She lazily sit back again and removed her shoes.

"What a bitch" Those same words again.

Lisa went to shower and changed into a cozy night outfit.

She feels like wearing an oversized shirt now. Lisa felt hunger on her and decided to go downstairs.

She heard some laughing noices in the living room which she founds annoying. She decided to ignore them until they felt Lisa's presence.

"Lisa!" She stopped and faced them with emotionless face.

"Do you want to join us? Let's try to know each othe—"

"I'm tired." She continued walking towards the kitchen and prepared herself a ramyeon.

Meanwhile

They watched the 'Disrespectful Doll' as what they call her, went to the kitchen.

"Has she been always like that?" Mina sarcastically asked.

They all started laughing except Jungkook.

"Something wrong bro?" Hanbin suspiciously patted Jungkook.

He ignored them by watching the drama they've been watching awhile.

"Something's wrong kook" Taehyung nudged him.

"You guys have been calling her 'bitch, slut' since then when she offered you all to stay here for a month. Yet, you are all the one who is disrespecting her. I don't care if you don't get my point—"

The main door opened catching the group's attention. Revealing a guy who looks exhausted. He noticed the group staring at him—