«10: No label (Part 1)»

Just a quick message from author, sorry guys I haven't updated like many months? I was losing motivation and there was a lot of stuffs to do. I'm really sorry for making any of you wait. ♡

A meeting will be held later in the evening together with the agents and the Kwons. As the article about the scandal of the 'Kwon & Kim' was passed to the South Government. Gladly, they were believing it and was convinced. Some of the officials were still 'hating' & 'dissapproving' them. Majority were convinced and decided to take on Kwon's side.

Namjoon, asked permission to the president personally to merge the sapphire & Kwon mafia temporarily. It is for working to take Heechul's gang, down. The president thought it for a long time and finally agreed. He wasn't sure about it but he trusts Namjoon.

At the moment, Baekhyun, Seulgi & Yoongi was found stuck in the living room with the people they hated. While lisa? She's on her personal office beside her bedroom. Her head is currently spinning in dizziness. She remembered, she haven't eaten breakfast yet. Lis isn't a morning person, she often wakes up early ten in the morning, so she skips the morning meal.

She sometimes cook breakfast for the 2 kids when weekdays. If she can't sleep or get's up early. Today, she woke up in a bad mood. She doesn't know why. She goes to the door, turned the doorknob & went out. She faintly walked in the hallway & found herself near the living room.

She didn't gave a glance towards the people in the room. But stopped and sighed.

"Have you all eaten?"

"Not yet actually." Seulgi exclaimed with a bored expression.

Lisa nodded and was about to go to the kitchen when Yoongi went by her side.

"You gon' cook for us?" She nodded & Yoongi turned to face Seulgi and mouthed 'She's gonna cook for us'. Seulgi nudged Baekhyun and told him too.

Lis & Yoongi has arrived in the kitchen and she started cooking egg rolls. Yoongs sat on the counter top and talked to Lisa.

"I hate them."

"Me either." She continued cooking while Yoongs was explaining how he really hated them af.

"What's that?— Oooh!" Baekhyun licked his lips at the sight of the food inside the pan. "How long will it take? I'm hungry chef jolisa." He rubbed his tummy and later on, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jennie & Joy has seated in the chairs, waiting for the food.

"Where's the others?" Lisa blankly said.

"Uh, they went out to eat..." She nodded. 'They scared?'

"Baekhyun-ah. Why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"About that, i'm gonna handle your work temporarily." He circled his arms in lisa's shoulder. "Well then, I am going to work for the last time today, I need to take care of something. And, i'll be talking to you later." Lisa marked as she was done cooking.

"Yeah sure, when are you coming back?"

"I'll be quick." Lisa recieved a text.

"Seulgi please serve the plates and food already..." Seulgi nodded.

"Woah Egg Rolls!!" Taehyung applaud and got 3 big rolls.

Jennie, Joy and Seulgi was talking to each other while getting food. Yoongi and baekhyun was throwing daggers at each other, as always.

Jungkook, who took a glance at Lisa. He saw her eyebrows knitted in seriousness. Her veins showing by holding the phone too tight. Her lips a bit parted. Everyone heard her long sigh.