«Prologue»

Vocabularies:

Noona - Younger Men Uses It To Call Older Females In Respect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠ A Lot Of Cursing Ahead! If You Don't Like It, Feel Free To Exit ⚠

*Narrator's POV*

"Come on Jungkook!" His mate shouted.

"It'll be just..." The Jungkook Guy Mumbled.

"Fuck that! Let it be bullshit!" A lady yelled.

17...

16...

15...

The bomb counted at its' screen.

The brave man still did not followed his team mates' demand. Even he knows, trying to set off the bomb's explosion within 1 minute is really exhausting. Plus, you can die if you can't set it off.

11...

10...

9...

As he cut a green wire, the bomb stopped working which means, no explosion is gonna happen.

He stood up and wiped his sweats. He calmly went to his friends.

"I set off the bomb already."

He recieved a hard slap on his arm. It made him groan and touched his arm with a puppy eye.

"Shut up, you are risking your life just to make that stupid thing off! Are you out of your mind? Stop making us worried!" Rosé blurted out.

"Look noona. I'm sorry. But in this situation? I can't let the bomb explode and make this whole building a whole mess." He casually explained.

"Forget it" She went inside the van.

-

As they arrived on their head quarters, the leader, Namjoon approached them.

"Let's go" The members followed him into the meeting room.

The leader sat and stared at them, showing them to talk about the previous mission about the bomb explosion that was set by a psycho and if the bomb wasn't set off, it can kill hundreds of people around the area.

"Well, Namjoon, the bomb was successfully taken down. Thanks to Jungkook" B.I. casually said.

The leader's gaze went to jungkook's.

"Good job jungkook, and also for you all." He Applauded.

"Anyways" His tone was way more serious than before. It made everybody nervous.

"Do any of you wants to go for a solo mission?" Everybody's eyes was all on jungkook's. As the young man uncomfortably fidgets.

"Jungkook?" As he heard his name, he quickly looked back to the leader.

"Would you participate?" He wants to say something. But something is stopping him. A feeling of nervousness.

A minute of silence filled the room.

"The rest of the remaining members shall already leave, y'all can take an early leave today." Everybody nodded.

As taehyung patted jungkook's back for comfort before leaving him and namjoon in the room.

When they are both alone in the room.

Namjoon asked him one more time.

"S-sure" Jungkook unexpectedly agreed.

His leader's eyes went from a serious to an alive eye.

"I knew you would accept it!"

"We will pay you 1 billion dollar for this mission if it is successful" Anddd! His serious eye went back again.

But jungkook's was shocked as he heard the money prize he will be recieving.

"Confused why we will pay you that high?" Namjoon smirks.

"Because, The mission suits in you as you are the best agent in the agency"

It made the younger more confused.

"Just Tell me, what is the mission about?" The young man asked

The leader crossed his finger and stared at him for a while before answering.

.

.

.

.

.

"Something related to the mafia"