I crawled on top of her and put my arms at her both sides. She was surprised on what I do causing her to open her eyes. She was about to shout but I put my hand on her mouth. I slowly lean closer to her.

"Do you know that I can do something bad to you right now?" I said. She tried to get out of my hold but failed.

"You're not that weak huh? Why can't you get out of me now?" I smirked at her.

"I can do anything to you right now, and every guy can" I said then removed my hand from her mouth. I leaned closer to her, close enough to feel her breathing on my lips.

"Learn that" I told her then pulled back and went under the bed.

Jennie's POV

Argh! She's such a tease. She's playing on me. She got me in there.

I don't know but It seemed like she hypnotized me a while ago. I'm kinda attracted to her, Sht! I really hate it when I'm not the one who's in control. You'll pay for this Lisa.

-

Lisa's POV

I was lying on the bed when I heard a noise coming from downstairs. I stood up and went closer to the door to hear it clearly.

"Don't turn your back on me when I'm talking to you!" I heard Ella shouted.

"Leave me alone Mom!" Jennie shouted back.

"Do you how big was the mess you made?! You joined in a illegal car racing and you bump the car that wasn't even yours!" Ella yelled.

"They're not telling me to pay for it" Jennie answered.

"But you have a record at the police station and you disturb me at work!"

"I'm so sorry if I disturbed you in your important work! I'm sorry okay?!"

I heard her footsteps getting closer so I immediately get under the bed.

Jennie entered the room, slammed the door and locked it.

"Jennie! Open this door! We're not done yet!" Ella yelled from outside.

"Leave me alone Mom! I don't wanna hear anything from you! Just leave me alone!"

I heard Ella's footsteps fading. Once the footsteps completely gone, I went out to check on Jennie. I saw her sitting at the bed.

"What you've done is not good" I told her.

"And why do you care?"

"She's still your Mom.  You shouldn't shout at her"

"You don't know anything, so shut the hell up" She lied on the bed and hid under the blanket.

She's very different from Jen. She cried loud while Jen was crying silently, like she's trying to hide it from everyone. Jennie cries like a kid, you'll feel guilty when she cried.

I sat at her side and softly stroked her back. I was startled when she sat and removed my hand on her back.

"Stop doing that!" she told me.

"Then stop crying, you're not the only one sleeping here. You're so annoying!" I said

She suddenly punched my chest many times while crying. I just let her.  Maybe in this way, she'll feel better.

"You're done?" I asked then hold the both of her hand.

"Stop crying" I added.

She stopped crying and I wiped the tears near her eyes.

"You're make up was mess now" she's just staring at me.

"Sleep now. Goodnight" I smiled at her and went back under the bed.

-

One night,  I saw her sitting at the window while drinking, so I went to her.

"It's already late and you're still drinking?" I said

"You want some?" she said then offered me one.

"What's that?"

"Beer in can"

"Really? This was only in bottles back then" I said then get the beer from her hand.

"So, how long have you been here?" she asked

"I don't know. It's so long that I already lost count"

"I see. You don't know many things. How about this? Do you know what is this?" she said then showed the thing she's telling.

"No, what was that?" I said confused.

"Cellphone" she simply answered.

"Really? But phones doesn't look like that. It has its keyboard. Jen had that back then."

"That's was a long time ago. Cellphones now are touch-screen." she said while chuckling.

"Touchscreen?"

"Yes, you just have to tap on the screen"

"Ahh, that is really a long time ago then. That was a lot of beer, you'll going to drink all those?" I said while pointing at the beers.

"Yeah, you're here to help me with those anyway" she said while smiling at me.

"So what happened last night?" I asked.

"Ah, I just bumped the sports car of my friend. I got caught then got into jail."

"You're stubborn. It's just right that Ella scolded you!"

"Yeah, she's really mad. I even disturbed her on her very important job." She said. I looked at her and saw tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Hey, don't cry" I said then tapped her shoulder.

"I hate her. I hate her and Dad"

"Why?"

"She's like that. She only pay attention when I done wrong. She's just there when I've made a mess" she said then get another can.

"Since she and dad parted because dad had a mistress, she only focused on her job. Me and Kai never felt that she was there for us."

"It's maybe because she's a single mom now and she need to work harder for you and Kai."

"But it wasn't supposed to be like this. It's like, she's here but she's gone at the same time."

"But you know, I hate Dad more than Mom. It's all his fault. I believe in fairytales and happy endings before. He made me believe in those, but now, I know that neither of the two exist. "

"But it's still bad to have anger in your heart. I know it's hard to forgive same with forgetting. I know I'm not in the position to tell you all of this but I've been in this world for many years, I've experienced many things." I said.

"You know what, even tho you didn't solve my problem. You still made me feel better."she said then smiled at me.

"But they can't blame me for being like this" she added.

Maybe she's right. They say 'people change because that's what they want to be'. But for me, people change because of what they experienced. I just misunderstood her. I judged the way she wear clothes and how she act without knowing her. Now, I can understand her better.

"You're welcome" I said then tapped her head. I was take aback when she suddenly kissed me quickly.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her with confusion written on my face.

"I don't know, I just did" She's tipsy.

"Don't do that ever again. Don't fall inlove with me, it's bad." I stood up and turned my back to her.

"I won't" I stopped on what she said.

"I will not fall inlove with you. Never." she said causing me to face her.

"Good" I said then smiled at her. I turned my back once again and made my way under the bed.