Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders

Start from the beginning

"Come on, have some fun in your life, don't be like Liam." Harry whined at me.

"Really? I'm fun! I can be fun! Let's do it! Hide-n-go-seek in the dark, really." Liam nodded.

"1...2...3..NOT IT!" Zayn piped.

"Not it!" Niall, Harry, Louis, and Liam chorused.

"Really? I don't really want to play in this dress, plus these heels..." I looked down at my bad choice of an outfit, maybe it was good for a concert...but now? Not so much.

"Good thing we keep spare clothes in the car!" Harry grabbed a bag under the seats, pulling out Jack Wills sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"How am I supposed to change with all of you in here?" I looked at all of them, holding the clothes up.

"We're going to go hide while you do, we'll even turn the lights off in the van so we can't see, plus the windows are tinted." Louis replied, hopping out of the car with Harry.

Niall, Zayn, and Liam got out afterwards, they shut the doors, the lights dimming off. I sighed. What a night this is going to be...I'm going to get really lost...it's super dark. I'm going to bump into everything...

I slipped on the sweat pants, then stripped the dress off, hurrying while placing the shirt on. I guess I'll have to just go around in heels, I don't want to step on anything hard with my bare feet, plus they'll get really dirty.

I opened the car door, shutting it afterwards.

"YOU GUYS BETTER BE READY! IMMA SEEKIN' FOR YOU HIDERS!" I yelled, making it louder by placing my hands around my mouth.

I stumbled walking slowly around the area. I have no idea where anything is, I don't even know where I'm going.

"Helllllloooooo?" I said, putting my hands out, trying to feel for anything. Crap. Nothing.

It was pretty silent out here, I have to admit that. I kept walking around. I don't understand how I'll find them...

I managed to fall, I hit something, like legit walking straight into something, making me fall backwards.

"Ouch." I groaned, getting back up. Gah, this isn't going to work, and what is this?

I placed my hands on what I bumped into, I traced down it, walking sideways, trying to figure out what this was.

"Are you okay?" A faint voice was near.

"Who said that?!" I turned around, but I should've known, it was completely pitch black dark. It's like being blind...I don't like it....AT ALL!!!!

I heard someone laugh just barely though.

I started walking towards it, I can't place where it was again. 

"It's soooooo dark!" I complained, sighing.

There's that chuckle again. Where is that coming from?

Wait, Cher, you have a phone, it's on dim...call Niall's phone, they must've forgot about their phones.

I dialed, placing my phone by my side, trying to listen out.

"MY HEART'S A STEREO, BEATS FOR YOU-" It was suddenly gone, but I knew the direction to go to.

I placed my cell phone back into my pocket, I suppose they're all turning their phones down? That would be the first thing I'd do when I hide.

I walked silently, trying to get closer to where I heard it, but I think I lost the way again, maybe it was more to the left...no the right? Wait, no..WHAT?!