||Chapter Twelve|| Missing

Soon after you and Aizawa finally made it home, he guided you to the bathroom so you could warm up in a bath, but only after the heater was blasted as warm as it could go. He started to guide you down the hall, but you didn't follow him. When he turned around, Aizawa realized you were standing in the middle of the living room, staring out the big window at the rain.

Outside the window was a ton of freezing cold rain, bucketing down onto the grass and pavement. It was very noisy when it hits the concrete and the roof. So loud that it was basically all you could hear.

You had never seen rain before. It sounded weird and looked even weirder. You didn't know it was water, or what any of it was. It scared you. It was loud and strange. You were standing in the room, hands by your side and your eyes slightly wide. You were frozen, like you were in your own little world. Or at least until you heard a deep voice.

"That's rain." Aizawa says and walks up to the window. He reaches for the curtain and pulls it across the frame, covering up the sight. "It's water vapor from the clouds that falls down. It's Winter, so you'll be seeing a lot more."

You flinch slightly when he pulls the curtain across. He sighs and swivels around to face you and his eyes soften at the sight of your chubby, poofy winter outfit. To him, you looked adorable.

"I need to give you a bath now, sweet. I don't want you to get sick." He says and uses his head to gesture towards the hallway as he starts walking towards it. You silently follow him, basically waddling from how large and poofy the pieces of clothing that were piled on you were.

"R-Ra..ai-ain." You whisper to yourself. Aizawa didn't hear you, he just kept walking down the hall until he reached the bathroom door.

The door handle is pulled down, and he pushes it open for you. He looks below him to you, and you were frowning anxiously. He saw that you were trembling, and he could tell it wasn't from the cold. He smiles sadly and takes a step into the room.

Like the one other bath you'd ever had, it wasn't the typical or normal every-day bath. It felt just as strange as before, and you were on-edge the whole time. You didn't let Aizawa touch you at all. After two times, he got the message and just supervised. You didn't know what to do, so Aizawa told you how to use soap and pour water on yourself, but even so, the bath was mainly you just sitting there.

|| Unknown, 5:30 pm ||

Two villains were sitting besides each other on bar stools, leaning against the bar they sat at. One had an uninterested look in his turquoise eyes, and the other was sitting neatly, chattering away excitedly.

"Dabi, Dabi! Look at her cute little juicy cheeks!" She squeals and her toes curl up from her happiness. She looks away from her phone, to show the man besides her with a crazy look in her golden eyes. She was practically drooling. "Don't you just wanna chomp down on 'em?"

Dabi looks up from the rim of his beer bottle he held lazily, and peered at the photo. He scoffed at it and the girl's comment. It was a picture on Twitter that a random citizen posted from the Earthquake. They must have taken it while observing the heroes from the sidelines.

It was a picture of Kiri red in the face and sprinting wildly, with a little girl in his arms. It was from when he picked you up and ran to an ambulance as fast as he could possibly ever go. It was a little blurry and zoomed in, but you could easily see your face flopped over his arm, clearly unconscious.

"Stop yapping." He blandly says and returns to the beer in his hand. The girl frowned and pulled the phone back to her eyes.

"Aw come on, Dabi!" She whines, and leans her cheek on her hand while scrolling down the news a bit more. A few more squeals came from Toga as she sees more pictures of you. "Look at her soft little baby skin!"