Thirty four (Final Chapter)

Start from the beginning

He winked driving all the ladies crazy. "Yah, Jung Hoseok. You're almost forty" Namjoon teased.

"So? I'm still hot"

Everyone laughed as the questions continued. "So Jhope, we heard you recently opened a new clothing line and it's been taking off like wild fire"

"I'm really glad about the reception I have recieved so far and I'm dropping a new mix tape next month so please look forward to it"

Jungkook smiled as he was the next. "Your second solo album have been successful just like your first and the response has been overwhelming. How do you feel?"

"Great! I'm even going on tour to ten different countries starting next month. Please show me love"

"Of course we will. Actually, there are rumors going on that you are in a secret relationship with your label mate, rookie singer Lee Jaekyung. How true is that since many of us never knew you were even gay"

Jungkook sighed. "Actually, it's true that I'm gay and I have been dating Jaekyung for the past six months now"

"I'm sorry I didn't reveal this news to you but as you well know, things have only recently changed for people like me. I hope you all forgive me"

The crowd murmured that they forgave him and it was now the turn of the 95liners whose private lives were kept so secret. Over the years, people kept doubting their relationship yet no evidence surfaced that they were even in a relationship with each other or with anyone else. Their unbreakable bond remained and that was just about it. Soon, no one even remembered the scandal that they had both been involved in fifteen years ago.

"V, you're doing very well as an actor receiving awards and recognition even internationally. The same goes for you Jimin, your dance academy which you opened last year is slowly taking over the world. We heard you two are trying to start your own record label but still, nothing has ever surfaced about your personal life"

"V did you decide not to date after the break up with Kim Lisa fifteen years ago?"

V smiled. "Actually, I've been dating for a very long time now"

A loud gasp filled the arena as Taehyung turned to Jimin with a soft smile on his face. The latter looked back at him and smiled too.

"I've been dating this lovely human being sitting next to me....Park Jimin"

There was slight commotion as people murmured among themselves.

"But you denied your relationship back then"

Taehyung sighed "Things were different back then for homosexuals. We were young men in the spotlight and one scandal would have ruined everything . By deceiving the world, our careers were saved but not our personal lives. We broke up because there was no mutual understanding between us and we both wanted different things. Even our families weren't in support"

A deadly silence fell on everyone. "The Lisa who the whole world had seen as my lover is currently spending the rest of her life in an American prison because she was responsible for putting me in a coma"

The crowd was astonished. "She intended to kill Jimin with the lever but I happened to save him. Thus she's paying for that crime and several others which she hid but was later uncovered"

"However, through the help of my family, friends and most especially Jimin, I woke up and now I stand here"

He gulped. "We are truly sorry for keeping this a secret for so long but fifteen years ago just wasn't a good time"

Then he smiled fully at Jimin. "But now Jimin, I think it's time. We have waited so long haven't we?".

Jimin stared at him in confusion, his eyes glistening with unshed tears but he didn't expect it when Taehyung stood up from his seat, pushed the chair backwards and went on his knees. Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief as Taehyung produced a black box from his jacket and opened it in front of him revealing a sparkling diamond ring.