Thirty two

"Good job Jungkook!" Detective Song said to the younger boy and he nodded moodily. They were in the police station.

"It's a shame we weren't able to trace the phone call" The officer said and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "She's smart, really smart!"

A young constable entered the room. He saluted as Detective Song looked at him.

"Anything?" he asked. The officer shook his head. "Not at all sir. Her cousin said she hasn't been home for the past few weeks"

Detective Song looked away stroking his chin as his eyes twinkled intelligently. "She must probably have been drawing up her plan all these while" He drew a deep breath "Like i said, she's smart; real smart"

He looked at the constable again. "Have you gotten what I asked for?"

"Here you go sir!" The constable said and gave the detective a parcel he had been holding the entire time. He bowed and left. Detective Song looked into the parcel and brought out the note scanning it thoroughly.

"It's just as I thought. She's demented" He said. He had read everything about Lisa and he was surprised they even let her out of the psychiatric hospital after only two years.

"But what can we do? Jimin's in danger and it's only a matter of time before she looses her patience with him"

Detective Song nodded. "I have a plan and I think you're the only one who can help me"

Jungkook looked at him eagerly "Anything Hyung, as long as we get to rescue Jimin"

Detective Song and Jungkook returned to the hospital to talk to the family after laying out the plan. Jungkook was going to meet Lisa tonight and plant a tracker on her person so the police would be able to track her movement. How he was going to do this was entirety up to him. The most important thing was placing the tracker on her.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Mrs Park whispered.

"I don't know but we'll have to try. She's a very cunning woman and I'm quite sure she knows the police is onto her so she will be on the run"

"Please do everything you can to catch her"

"I will"

Mr and Mrs Kim suddenly appeared there with grim faces.

"Make sure you catch that bitch who did this to my son" Mrs Kim said with fire burning in her eyes.

Detective Song nodded. "Okay, don't you worry. We'll definitely catch her. She won't be able to escape from us" he said and motioned for Jungkook to follow him. As the younger was leaving, Hoseok placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm proud of you. It's good that you're doing everything you can to make up for what you did"

Jungkook sighed. "Somehow, I feel like it's not enough"

Hoseok smiled "Trust me Kookie, it's more than enough"

"Thank you hyung" Jungkook said with a small smile and left following detective Song behind. As Jungkook left, Mrs Kim slowly walked over to the other woman.

"I'm sorry" she whispered softly.

Mrs Park just looked at her without saying a word. She wasn't ready to fight so she just decided to listen to her. Seeing her mild reaction, Mrs Kim went on.

"It was wrong of me to blame your son for what happened. I was just upset about our children's relationship and having to see Taehyung in that condition after staying away from him for a whole year killed me and made me act crazily. I was a fool for that"