Six

Lisa watched her boyfriend of almost one month fidgeting in his seat. Finally, she gets to talk face to face to the Jimin Taehyung wouldn't keep quiet about.

Every time, every second it's always Jimin this Jimin that and the most annoying part was that he didn't even realize he was doing it.

Everyone knew how close and inseparable Jimin and Taehyung where. Even their label Big hit entertainment always announced how close the pair where. They were both from Busan and Daegu respectively. They both became friends and attended the same high school when they came to Seoul as trainees. Everybody knew this. Lisa knew this. She didn't care back then but now she did especially after being in a relationship with Taehyung.

She stared at him as he sipped his coffee. She took his hand and held it.

"Hey your friend will be here. Calm down."

Taehyung smiled at her but she could see how forced the smile was.

"Babe, let's talk about something else. When are you wrapping up your filming? Do you think we can take a vacation later, just the two of us?"

Suddenly, her boyfriend's mood changed and she could see how his eyes brightened at that moment.

"He's here" He said and stood up letting her hand slip from his and fall aside. She looked up and beheld the pink haired man walking towards them at a fast pace.

He was dripping in sexiness from head to toe. He was prettier than any girl she had ever seen and his clothes hugged his body tightly. He wore a face mask hiding his pink hair under a black cap. Wow! Park Jimin was more beautiful up close and it only made things worse.

She saw how Taehyung looked at him. He was clearly smitten with him. He licked his lips, his eyes trailing over his body. Lisa scoffed harshly to herself. He didn't even realize what he was doing.

Jimin smiled his famous eye smile and that tugged hard at her jealousy string and made her hate him more.

"I'm sorry I'm late" He said in a soft almost feminine voice.

"It's okay, you're not that late" Taehyung said and pulled out a chair for him. He sat and took a full minute to assess her. She could tell from his gaze that he didn't want to be here but was probably forced to by Taehyung.

"Jimin, meet Lisa my girlfriend"

The pain in the pink haired boy's eyes did not go unnoticed by Lisa but he hid it quite well with his smile. Lisa smirked and held out her hand to him.

"It's nice to finally meet you Jimin. Tae  Tae would not stop talking about you"

"Tae Tae" Jimin whispered and looked at Taehyung clearly angry. He was the one who gave him that pet name. He was the only one who had the right to call him that, just like it's only Taehyung who can call him Chim Chim. It was their thing. How could he share something so private with his girlfriend.

Taehyung threw dagger looks at Lisa. He had only told her once about he and Jimin's pet names for each other and she had never called him Tae tae until now. She ignored his dagger looks and still pushed out her hand to Jimin who was obviously trying not to seem mad.

"Won't you shake my hand?"

Jimin saw the guilt in Taehyung's eyes and just sighed, shaking Lisa's hand for just a second before backing off.

"So what do you do these days since you and Taehyung aren't always together. He often tells me you guys cling to each other everyday. I'm sorry for taking him away from you" she added wearing a fake innocent smile on her face.