Thirty one

"He's out of danger for now" The doctor said as he came out followed by the nurses and other doctors. Mrs Kim held her hand to her chest looking so relieved.

"He went into cardiac arrest. It was a miracle that we didn't loose him" He went on and Mrs Kim staggered on her feet.

"However, we have to monitor him. He's at a very critical point in his life. If he goes into another cardiac arrest, I'm afraid we might loose him"

Mrs Kim shook her head. "No...don't say that" she cried.

Mrs Park watched the other woman cry deeply. She understood her pain as a fellow mother but she couldn't bring herself to console her because of the animosity they both have towards each other so she sat at a corner praying for Taehyung and Jimin. She prayed nothing would happen to them. They were too young to experience such pain all because they chose to love each other and they unfortunately had to belong to homophobic families and be born in an unforgiving era. She shook her head in worry and pity hoping that the police gets that bitch Lisa who's threatening to destroy both families because of her obsession.

Meanwhile

Jimin yelled loudly as he felt water pour onto his body, drenching his clothes. He gasped as the water entered into his eyes but he couldn't do anything about it as his hands were held up by ropes tied to the ceiling.

As the water cleared from his eyes and his vision got clearer, he noticed his surroundings. He was seated in a metal chair facing a huge window overlooking the namsan tower. The walls were unpainted and everywhere looked empty apart from some wooden boxes pushed against the far left of the wall.

"Are you awake now bitch"

Her voice sent shivers down his spine as she now stood in front of him with a cynical smile on her face.

"Lisa...what are you doing?"

She suddenly knelt down to him, reached for the back of her black pants and brought out a gun. Jimin stiffened as she pointed it at his forehead in between his eyes.

"Don't you say a fucking word. I don't  want to hear you speak"

She removed the gun. "I'm going to be the one doing the talking now"

She stood up straight and folded her arms over her chest. "I hate things standing in my way and you..." she pointed at him with her gun "Park Jimin are a thing standing in my way"

She smiled cynically tucking the gun at the back of her pants.

"I never let go of unfinished business."

She leaned closer to him so that her face was inches away from him. "I always finish what I start"

She started walking around him slowly making sure that the heels of her shoes made noise with the ground.

"There was a bitch who kept eyeing my boyfriend. When she finally got him, she even travelled abroad with him. They had kids....two"

She suddenly started laughing like a maniac. Jimin stared at her. If it wasn't obvious before, it was obvious now that this woman was clearly disturbed and there was no way he was leaving alive if someone didn't find him soon.

"Do you know what I did?" She stopped walking and placed her hands on her hips as she tapped her foot repeatedly on the floor.

"I caught up with her when she was returning from her work and did to her exactly what I did to you. I tied her up and kept her in my car so she would watch what I did to her family"

"I set fire to her house and I let her watch her home and her entire family burn to the ground"

She shook her head "I've never told anyone about what I did but you are an exception dear Jimin"