Nineteen

Jimin and Taehyung's  fingers were interlocked throughout the flight. Jimin rested his head on his shoulder comfortably. Taehyung kissed the top of his head and he giggled.

"Ooh love birds" Hoseok teased and they laughed.

They finally reached their destination. Jimin and Taehyung had to separate their interlocked fingers as they got down from the plane.

Taehyung ensured Jimin was within his line of sight as they walked past security surrounded by bodyguards. Cameras clicked on their faces. Fans were everywhere reaching for their favorite member.

The two were taken to separate cars and they hated it. However, Taehyung was glad he was with Jungkook. He had been wanting to talk with him but never had the chance.

The younger was scrolling through his phone ignoring Taehyung's presence.

"Hey Kookie"

No answer.

"Yah, why are you ignoring me?"

Jungkook dropped his phone harshly on his lap and stared daggers at Taehyung.

"What?" he barked. Taehyung looked shocked at his attitude so he took a deep breath as if he was trying to calm himself down.

"What is it hyung?" He said in a softer tone.

Taehyung sighed. "Do you like Jimin?"

No answer. Taehyung frowned. "Answer me man"

"Yes! yes I like Jimin" He looked at Taehyung and it was evident that pain and anger were in those eyes of his. "And I'm super pissed that he's with you"

"Look Jungkook I'm really sorry but you have to understand that Jimin is mine now and you shouldn't try anything to break us up"

Jungkook laughed bitterly. "Do you think you both will last? You won't. You two are different and it's only a matter of time before you realise that"

"What do you mean?"

Jungkook smiled smugly. "Soon Tae, soon you will understand what I'm talking about and when that time comes I'll be there by his side and you won't"

They reached the hotel and Jungkook stared at him one last time. "You may have won this battle hyung but not the war. I'm not letting go of Jimin. One day, he's going to be mine"

With that said, he left the car and Taehyung sat there rooted to the spot thinking about what could give Jungkook the confidence to think that he could take Jimin from him.

A body guard urging him to get out of the car brought him to his senses so he got out and walked into the hotel to join the others.

His heart skipped when he saw Lisa sitting at the lobby. He hadn't even known she came to Singapore. She saw him and flashed him a smile. He smiled back awkwardly. He couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

At that moment, he felt arms snaking round his. He looked beside him to see Jimin grinning up at him.

"Tae, the others are deciding rooms. I saw Namjoon putting letter B in the yellow envelopes. We should choose those ones so we get to share the same room"

Taehyung snickered. "You..."

Jimin giggled adorably as they went back to join the others.

Their little plan worked. They ended up in the same room. They were so excited they jumped up and down squealing.

Yoongi yawned boredly. "I hope you keep it pg in there" he said and looked at the older couple who had also gotten the same room. "You too"

They tried hiding their blush because they knew it would only be R+18 and definitely no pg.