Last chapter

Birthdays: Thirty-nine

Mood: Thankful

*****

„ Sometimes I still can't believe that he's gone.", the sixteen-year-old Nari said as she stood in front of the grave.

„ You know... I still see him in my dreams."

„ It's been five years now. I know that you're his daughter. You always will be. But you have to let him go. You can't be like this for the rest of your life.", Junsu said.

Nari looked down and cried real tears.

„ You really don't know anything. You don't know how it feels."

„ Don't you understand ? I just want you to stop hurting !"

„ I'll never completely stop hurting. Never in my life. Until I see him again."

Junsu hugged her.

"He's not dead. He's alive. Inside you. To me you'll always be his daughter." He looked up into the sky. „The daughter of King Il the second."

The curtains closed and there was lots of applause.

Kyungsoo whistled loudly.

„ That's my daughter up there !"

„ Kyungsoo, the baby's going deaf !"

You took the little girl from him and hugged her.

„ Who is this man ? I don't know him.", the little Chinhae said and turned away.

You just laughed.

You could see that Sooyun next to you was crying a little.

As soon as they had gone down from the stage, Nari kissed Junsu happily.

„ You did great, Nari. Crying real tears... I didn't know you were this good !", you said.

„That last scene was just amazing ! You were just made for the role of the Princess !",Kyungsoo said happily.

„ Well, I have your acting blood. And mum's determination." Nari answered.

„ I'm proud of you, Nari.", Sooyun said and hugged her daughter.

„ Noona, Junsu-Hyung ! Can you show me how to act when we get home ?", Chinhae asked them excitedly.

„ Of course little butter.", Junsu said and picked Chinhae up.

„Aah, you've become heavy."

Chinhae laughed.

When you got home in the evening Nari and Junsu insisted in taking Chinhae upstairs to play with him and then put him to bed.

„Thanks, you're real sweethearts.", Kyungsoo said. „But, you two." He pointed to Junsu and Nari. „Leave the door open."

„Funny, that's what I wanted to tell you and Y/N.", Nari said and grinned at him, leaving Kyungsoo a little startled.

„Yah, Do Nari !"

„Love you all, sleep tight ! Muaa !" Nari threw a kiss at the two of you and went upstairs.

Kyungsoo frowned and looked at you, and you couldn't help but laugh.

„She's becoming just as cheeky as you."

„Sorry, I can't help it."

„Not funny !"

„Come on, do we always leave the door open ?"