Chapter 1

Birthdays: Sixteen

Mood: Curious

*****

" What would you do when you found him ? Kiss him ? "

" No. I definitely wouldn't kiss him. I mean... not on the mouth. That would be way too hungry. He would be so precious... So I'd give him a gentle kiss right on the spot under his eye. Right there. He'd know what he means to me. It would mean that he's the only one I want to spend my life with. Till the day I die."

" That's enough, give it back already ! ", you said to Kyungsoo, who was dying of laughter, trying to get your phone back.

" Turn this off ! "

" Are you kidding ? That's gold ! Even for the fact that it was your first time to drink ! Maybe sixteen is just too early for you. "

You sighed.

" I don't know why I'm even wasting my time on you. "

" Because I'm your best friend. And you need me to prevent you from doing dumb things."

" You mean things like letting you in with alcohol ? "

" Things like thinking you shouldn't have a Birthday Party. I saved you yesterday. "

" Whatever. "

" I actually wouldn't even remember anything without this audio. "

" You don't remember anything ? "

" Why ? Do you ? "

You tried to catch some memories, but they kept running away from you.

" No. Nothing. "

" Guess you had fun then. Better keep your little speech for your future husband. "

" Who will never exist. "

" You're going to think differently when you're as old as me kiddo. "

You rolled your eyes.

" Yea I'm sure I'll be just as wise as you when I'm sixteen and five months old. By the way, how are things going with Zeoh ? "

" Still nothing serious. "

" You're never going to grow up, are you ? "

" I'm just a real man. "

" Oh okay, I wasn't sure about that one. "

" At least someone wants me, which I couldn't say about you. "

You pushed him away with your feet.

" That's enough. Get off my favourite couch spot. You're taking too much space ! "

" Hey, the game will start soon. Want to watch it ? "

" Sure. "

You laid your feet on his legs instead when you two watched the game and he made a face at you. You started humming without noticing it.

„ Hey are you humming that I love you baby song ?"

„ Was I ? I don't know."

„ That earworm is hell of annoying."

You rolled your eyes, but he gave you a warm smile.

" What, Kyungsoo ?"

" Nothing."

You were always the annoying little sister he never had. And he was your Idiot of a friend, whom you just liked for who he was.

_________________________________

Welcome to my first Kyungsoo book !

I hope you are prepared for a lot of cheesy stuff because that's definitely gonna happen. The chapters of this story will mostly be a few years apart. There's also going to be some Angst (Triggering stuff).

Please bear with my English as I'm not a native speaker.

On with the story !