Chapter 7

Birthdays: Twenty-five

Mood: Embarrassed 

*****

You wondered how long it would take to wash all that chocolate out of your hair. You really should go have a shower right now. But you were trapped in this car with chocolate Kyungsoo and chocolate miss diva. You were sure there wasn't a worse way to leave an after show party.
Kyungsoo took a deep breath with his eyes closed.

" You two definitely went too far this time. "

He turned on the TV screen in front of him. It showed the video of Sooyun and you wrestling in the giant dessert chocolate fountain and Kyungsoo trying to pull you both out.

Singer Do Kyungsoo, also known as D.O. just now surprised us with a not so elegant finale on the grammy after show party. As we know the two women fighting are the singer's wife and one of his closest friends. Being the first korean artist who wins a grammy award definitely won't be the only impressing thing he leaves in the US.

" Kyungsoo... I told you I'm sorry. ", you said.

Sooyun didn't even look as if she wanted to fight right now. You had definitely messed up.

" I told you not to come ! ", she whispered to you when Kyungsoo was busy talking to the driver. Okay, maybe you were wrong.

You had actually pushed her into the fountain, but it had been an accident. A super clumsy accident. You had jumped when the giant firework simulation show at the ceiling had started and not even noticed that there had been someone behind you. She wouldn't believe you. Of course, if she had been the type of person to talk with, her first action wouldn't have been to pull you with her and not let go of you, rather trying to drown you (in chocolate).

" And I told you I didn't do it on purpose ! ", you said a little louder.

" Could you please stop fighting ?? ", Kyungsoo said.
" Tomorrow Y/N is going to leave and you two will be on completely different continents again, a giant ocean separating the both of you ! I hope that's enough distance for you  "

With that you were quiet for the rest of the ride.

More than friends: A Kyungsoo Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें