[Chapter 22] Convincing the Unconvinced

I am so sorry for my writers block it's been nearly a year I am so sorry

--------------------------------------------

"What about Lalna?" Zoey asked, panicked.

"He'll be fine. He's next to immortal" Kira said, shrugging off the question.

Zoey still looked worried as they exited the portal room. Outside were almost 600 Enderborn's, all weak and drained.

"If you want to live, follow us!" Kira announced.

Most of the Enderborn's stood up and started following Kira. Some didn't bother. They were too weak. Seconds later the ones left behind collapsed, dead.

And so close to freedom.

Kira lead, now just under 600 Enderborn's to the area of land in front of Area 11's pagoda.

By sunset, everyone had set up a camp for the Enderborn's, giving them food, blankets, and lighting fires for them to huddle around in groups.

Everyone went to sleep that night happy.

The next morning, Rythian, Kira, Zoey and Hannah woke up at dawn. They went to see the Enderborn's, and found that Sparkles, Parv and Leo were already tending to their needs. When Sparkles saw them, he ran over.

"Hey, I didn't exactly jump for joy when you said 600 Enderborn's were going to live outside my house. When are they leaving?"

Hannah, Zoey and Rythian turned to look at Kira.

"I...I don't know. Where can they go?" She asked.

"We'll deal with that later" Rythian mumbled, giving Kira more time to think about it.

"Don't these things drink water?" Sparkles asked.

"No. Water to Enderborn's is like lava to humans" Rythian explained.

Sparkles nodded.

"So they only need food to survive"

"Mental note; don't give them water" Parv grinned, walking over.

"Hey Parvis, how are the Enderborn's?" Hannah asked.

"They're good" he shrugged. "But a lot of them don't speak English. Especially the younger ones"

"We should teach them" Zoey suggested.

"It'll be easier for them to learn English then have a translator follow us round"

"You know what we should do?" Kira smiled, snapping her fingers.

"We should assign one young Enderborn to everyone on the server. That way, they'll learn English, and convince the unconvinced"

"Convincing the unconvinced?" Zoey said.

"You mean like Strippin and Benji and stuff?"

"Yeah. I'll go pick out a couple of Enderborn's. You guys go tell everyone to meet"

"I'm getting tired of telling everyone to meet" Hannah grumbled.

「人人人人人」

"I'm back!" Sang an over enthusiastic Endarian as he made his way towards the Pagoda.

"Hey Lalna" Sparkles casually said.

Zoey still couldn't believe that Duncan was actually a thousand year old, 5 metre tall monster.

But that was kinda cool too.

"You sure you lost them?" Kira asked.

Lalna laughed.

"I'm an Endarian, of course I lost puny little False weaklings"

Kira smirked as Hannah ran up.

"Everyone's here" she said pointing behind her at the group of people.

"But Strippin and Benji refused to come"

"Typical" Rythian grumbled.

"Ok guys! We're going to give everyone one Enderborn to look after for a while. Some of them won't speak English, but Enderborn's are very quick learners, so they'll learn it fast"

Kira went on to assigning Enderborn's to people (and sending two off to find Strippin and Benji's base) when Lewis heard someone whistle behind him.

He turned to see a tree, and frowned. His imagination? Suddenly a head poked out from behind it and motioned for him to come over.

Lewis frowned, glancing around. No one else had seen this strange man. He decided to go talk to him.