[Chapter 2] Siblings

Zoey smiled, walking into the lounge, carrying a mushroom in her hands.

"Welcome to the family Ron" she said, placing him with a group of other mushrooms.

(AN: I was watching Harry Potter, don't judge -_-)

Someone knocked on the door and it echoed around the house.

"Just a second!" Zoey yelled, adjusting Ron so he wasn't crooked.

She approached the front door, but before she could blink, the front door was blown off its hinges.

Zoey shrieked an fell back as a black and purple figure stormed in, grabbing her by the neck and holding her at eye level.

"Where is he?" She yelled. Zoey had tears streaming down her face and she managed to whisper a word from her burning lungs.

"Rythian"

"Where is he?" The girl yelled again, and just before Zoey passed out, she fell down.

She took in a deep breath and looked up, coughing. The strange girl was climbing to her feet next to the broken door.

"Who are you?" A familiar voice asked from behind Zoey. She turned to see Rythian standing above her, glaring at the intruder. She smirked as she stood up.

"Don't you recognise me?" She asked. Rythian's eyes narrowed as he studied the strange girl. Suddenly his expression changed. He looked shocked.

There were a few seconds of stunned silence.

"Kira?" Rythian asked. The strange girl smirked.

"Hello Rythian. Miss me?"

"No" Rythian mumbled.

"No...you're...you're dead..."

"Oh, you would like me to be dead. After you left me to die!"

Her eyes flared and she ran at him again but he grabbed her, flinging her in the opposite direction.

"Wait! Why are you here?"

Kira stopped, staring away from Rythian.

"To kill you"

"I don't believe you" Rythian's sneered confidently.

"Why. Are. You. Here?" He repeated again slowly.

Kira let a few seconds drift by before answering.

"The End" she said.

"Yeah? What about it?"

Kits turned around, looking Rythian straight in the eyes.

"The False are killing Enderborn's"

"What's new there?"

"They are planning on wiping them out completely in the next few weeks"

Kira responded more harshly. Rythian stopped and sighed, realising that Zoey was looking at him in confusion.

"I have a lot of explaining to do" Rythian said.

Zoey slowly nodded her head, and glanced at Kira who narrowed her one visible eye.

***

Everyone that witnessed the crash or Kira gathered at Honeydew inc., along with Zoey holding Rythian's hand tightly.

When she had first grabbed it, she had explained to him that she was scared and felt faint. Afraid she might fall over, she grabbed Rythian's hand in support, even though Rythian had tried to convince her Kira was not dangerous.

Rythian glanced at Kira through the crowd and stormed over to her, grabbing her by the shoulder and turning her around to face him.

She grinned smugly, and Rythian thought about punching her.

"What did I tell you?" He asked in a low voice.

"Umm..." She sarcastically thought.

"Don't come near me, I will hide from queen dip shit, blah blah blah the False will never find me blah blah blah that's when I stopped listening"

"You attract them" Rythian growled.

"I need help" Kira responded I'm a similar tone.

Rythian folded his arms.

"With what?"

Kira turned to face everyone else.

"Does everyone know about what life is like for Enderborns in the end?"

And awkward silence spread through the crowd, followed by Simon yelling out

"No"

Kira sighed.

"This is going to be a long day" she grumbled.

"First things first, Rythian is my brother. Lets get that out the way, good. Second thing, there is a war in The End between Enderborns and False. Enderborns are not actually evil and bad, they are nice people. But The False are Enderborns that we say are not true Enderborns, because they worship their queen. The current queen came along a few thousand years ago and now rules, but she tortures Enderborns that do not agree with her. So basically, any Enderborn that doesn't want to hurt people is thrown out into the street with no clothes, food, money, shelter or medicine and is given disease to fight. Any Enderborn, or False, that do agree with violence and worshipping the queen is showered in gifts and riches. Any questions so far?"

Everyone stared open mouthed, except for Rythian, who merely grunted.

Then Duncan put up his hand.

"Few thousand years ago?"

"Yes" Kira responded.

"Enderborn's live for roughly...eight thousand years. Any more questions?"

Kira smirked.

"All right. Now here's what I want to do"