Movies Part 3

IRL

       Jasper and Monty raced toward the room Raven was being held in no one else had arrived yet and it was Clarke in there, on the verge of tears. Monty sat down next to her but Jasper stayed standing, shocked at the sight in front of him, this girl who he had always know to be so strong and lively was laying there with a zillion different tubes surrounding her, keeping her alive. He felt tears coming and attempted to hold them back, just then his phone rang with a text from Octavia. 

Octavia💜: Bell and I are here, what room is she in 

Jasper cleared his throat "Octavia and Bellamy are here"

        He didn't get a response and he didn't expect to, with Clarke and Monty being the closest to Raven and so obviously shaken by everything. He checked the door and responded to Octavia. 

Jasper❤️: Room 207 

Octavia 💜: Ok thanks see you soon 

        Octavia and Bellamy arrived at the room and shortly after Emori and Murphy did too. No one spoke until Abby came in to give a report on Raven's condition. 

"Okay, the good news is she'll wake up soon, the bad news is that the crash caused severe damage to her spine and, She hesitated, "We don't know if she'll be able to walk again." 

This was the breaking point for Clarke, all the tears she'd been trying to hold in burst out and she was sobbing uncontrollably. Monty wrapped his arms around her and she buried himself in his shoulder. Abby was standing there staring for a moment before she called Bellamy over. 

"Bellamy could I talk to you outside please" 

Bellamy looked up, "Uh sure Abby" 

"Bellamy I know this is hard on everyone, but it's especially hard on Clarke and I just want her to be okay, I have to go into work soon so please, take care of her." 

Bellamy couldn't believe what he was hearing 

"Of course I'll take care of her, but really you have to go into work right now. Now, when this girl who lives at your house and is basically your child might never walk again? Now, when your daughter is so wrecked she can't even stand?" 

Abby sighed, "Bellamy I know this isn't ideal but-" 

"Isn't ideal? Isn't ideal? that's what you're saying about this it's not ideal? I can't believe you right now." 

"Bellamy just", she sighed "just take care of her" 

Bellamy glared at her before storming away back to Raven's room. He walked over to where Clarke sat, still sobbing. 

"Hey, Clarke I'm sorry about this but Abby just told me she had to leave, work emergency" 

Clarke didn't respond until a couple of minutes later

"Work emergency, of course, that's what she said" She spat out angerly and it was hard to believe this was the same girl who had just spent the past half hour crying into Monty's shoulder. 

"That's what she always says" She added more quietly then stood up. 

"I think you should all leave" 

Monty stood up too "Clarke I don't think it's a good idea for you to be alone right now" 

Octavia, however, seemed to understand what Clarke wanted better 

"Ok, we'll go into the waiting area, but call us back when you're ready" 

       Everyone looked very confused as Octavia herded them out, all except for Clarke who gave her a small grateful smile. 

       Clarke scooted her chair a little closer to Raven's hospital bed and grabbed her hand 

"Hey Rae" 

AN: OOOOoohoHhOooOohooooOHoO a bit of a cliffhanger ciao for now                                                                                                                                                                                           -H☆