Part 9

So like I said this is written irl (omg that picture is so cute) Enjoy!

     Raven ran up to Clarke's door and knocked, hoping she didn't notice that Raven didn't have her car with her. "Raven come in" Clarke called from the living room. Raven kicked open the door "Hey bitch!" She yelled "Omg stop kicking my door you thot" Clarke responded. "Hey where's Abby? Doesn't she usually work mornings on Fridays?" "Yeah but ever since dad died she's been working more, I think she's trying to stay busy but I wish she was home more" Clarke said sadly. "Anyway let's watch some Netflix" Raven nodded in agreement. "Hey you look cold, did you walk here?"
"I uh maybe" Raven studdered "Raven why it's freezing!" Clarke said, clearly worried "Idk I just" "Raven somethings wrong isn't it" Clarke interrupted. Raven looked down not wanting to meet Clarke's eyes, not wanting to tell her. "Raven, it's okay it's just me you can tell me anything
Clarke said cupping Ravens chin, lifting her face to look at her. "Okay well" "Wait shut up" Clarke interrupted again and dragged Raven to the couch then ran to get some blankets and pillows. 

Once everything was in place Clarke sat next to Raven and smiled. Raven knew she trusted Clarke and Clarke wasn't going to judge her but it was still hard to say. "Well I came out to my parents a couple weeks ago and they told me I was a waste of oxygen and I was going to pay for my sins then they kicked me out and took my car and all my money" Clarke didn't respond she just grabbed Raven and pulled her into a hug. 

"You can live here" Clarke said after a while, "No it's okay I can just find a hotel or something" "Raven shut up you are staying here, Abby will be fine with it" "Thank you so much for being here for me" Raven started crying. "Of course Raven that's what friends do" Raven couldn't help but frown at the word "friends" but she pushed the bad feelings away, she was lucky to have Clarke. 

Eventually, they both fell asleep cuddling on the couch. Raven woke up first and saw Abby in the kitchen. "Good morning Raven" She said startling Raven "Hello Abby" "Clarke called me last night and told me what happened I'm so sorry Raven, and of course I'm okay with you staying here. "Thank you Abby" Abby walked over to her and turned her around so they were both facing a sleeping Clarke. "You guys looked pretty cozy when I got home" Raven choked and blushed hard. Abby just smiled and walked away.

A/N Two chapters in one day 🙌 Was this good I really don't know please comment and tell me