"Yeah I guess." I shrugged as I played with my straw. "But you know I got them whenever you need. It don't have to just be on my time."

She nodded slowly and adjusted herself on the stool. All of a sudden she was super quiet and I could tell from the way she tried to avoid any eye contact with me, that she was nervous about something.

"India seriously, what's up?" I can tell there's something bothering her.

"What would make you think-"

I smacked my lips. "One I know you. Two, I can tell by the look on your face. You seem nervous, so what's going on, what do you need to say?"

She let out a deep breath. "Ok, I've been trying to prolong telling you this because I don't want you to get worked up over something I'm not too sure about just yet."

"Damn it's that serious?" She only nodded. "Tell me please."

"Well you know how I took the babies to the doctor the other day right."

I nodded quickly wanting her to hurry up.

She moved around in her chair as she played with her fingers. "They said that Reign is a little um-underdeveloped and she'll need some more test done on her."

I slowly stopped chewing and placed my fork down on my plate. I'm trying to make sure I'm hearing right.

She stared at me waiting for me to speak and when I didn't she continued.

"She's behind on her speech. But they said Royce was doing great." She said with a small smile that quickly went away.

"What, are you serious?"

She shrugged. "Sadly. I am."

I had so many questions, what was wrong with my daughter and what in the fuck were the doctors going to do about it?!

I shook my head and raised my hand up. "Hold on-so what's gonna happen now?"

"I don't know Y/N but they want to see where her seizures are coming from."

I nodded slowly as I bit down on my lip trying not to break down.

"Y/N."

I looked up at her but my tears blinded my vision instantly.

"Why is this happening to her. She hasn't done anything wrong India. She's only one years old and she's been through hell already!"

India's eyes grew wide and she reached over to grab my hands. "No, no, she's going to be ok babe. She is."

I'm usually so much strong than this. I guess with everything going on, I-I just can't take anymore.

"How can you know that for sure?"

She didn't say anything, instead she just looked away and closed her eyes.

____

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"Y/N, where have you been?" Camila asked as soon as I walked into her house.

I groaned and just continued to walk passed her. "Camila my bad. I had some stuff to take care off, I lost track of time. I'm surprised you even asked me to come over here, seeing as though you won't speak to me."

Camila rolled her eyes. "This is about Royalty, not us. Do you realize that I asked you to be back early to pick Royalty up! Figures you couldn't even do that."

I sat down on the couch putting my head down in my hands. "Alright Camila I get that you think I'm such a huge fuck up. But I really don't need to hear this shit right now. Alright?"