#25- Dark Like Me (Dean x Reader)

Summary: Dean let her go years ago, and years later, she finds him. But she's no longer the sweet woman he once knew.

Trigger Warning: Implied past sexual assault

____

She watched him closely, eyes roaming over his freckled skin and pink lips. His head was slumped forward, and she moved forward a moment to fun her fingers through his hair, feeling the soft brown spikes weave through them, and it took everything in her not to yank her hand back and rip his hair from his scalp.

She sat back, staring. Waiting for him to wake up. He was tied to a chair, arms and legs bound securely to the wood. She knew his strength. Knew what he was capable of. And she took all precautions, making sure she wouldn't get hurt in the process.

He began to stir, a groan falling from his parted lips. His eyes squeezed tightly and she took a few steps back, the shadows bathing her in the dark. His eyes opened, and she caught sight of the green that she once longed to gaze into. She smiled a bit, biting her lip as he squirmed in his bindings, small huffs and growls vibrating in his chest as he failed to notice her.

"Your attempts are fruitless," she said, leaning back against the wall. He stilled, head lifting to scan the area for the body that held the voice. A voice he knew once, long ago. He was leaning slightly forward, as much as the bindings allowed, and his heart thumped in anticipation, wishing this was all a dream. But as she stepped into the light, his breath caught in his throat.

"Y/N," he breathed, eyes quickly filling with tears. He hadn't seen her in so long. Just the sight of her sparked something in him that he hadn't felt in years. He swallowed thickly, eyes flickering down to her blood stained fingers and thin figure. When he met her eyes, his heart faltered, for the look in them was no longer the soft and loving look he used to melt at, but instead, they held something sinister. It was a look of complete lunacy, and he shivered as she took a few steps toward him.

"Hello, Dean," she said quietly. Her voice was deeper than he remembered, and as she tilted her head and smirked, he realized that something had happened to her within the years they had apart. Something bad,

"What happened to you?" He asked, shaking his head slightly. He couldn't believe this was Y/N. The same woman who had the softest voice and the kindest eyes, eyes that now held a madness within them that shook Dean to the core. As her smirk deepend into a ravenous sneer, he noticed the knife in her hand.

"What happened to me?" She asked, laughing. Her teeth were pink, lips a dark red, and as she got closer, Dean recoiled at the strong scent of blood rolling off her breath. "Why, you happened, Dean."

"Me? The hell did I do? I haven't seen you in years!" He said, pressing himself farther back into the chair.

"Exactly!" She yelled, startling him. He jumped slightly, and she moved backwards, laughing in anger. "You kicked me out! You sent me down a road that took me down into the depths of fucking hell. You wanna know what happened, Dean? I'll tell you what happened."

She set her jaw, moving close to him, rearing the knife back and plunging it into his shoulder, driving it straight into the wood. He cried out in pain, fingers flexing as the turned the knife, the muscle and skin tearing as she moved it back and forth.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to crave something... so much that it completely changes you?" She asked, roughly pulling away. He groaned, the knife still sticking out from his flesh.

"No, but I'm guessing you're going to tell me," he said, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment.

"Watch your mouth, Winchester," she growled, retrieving another knife from her boot. "Or I might just have to cut out your tongue."

He clenched his jaw, spitting on the ground. Her lip twitched, and she turned to the table behind her. He narrowed his eyes as she bent her head, whispering to herself. She was seemingly having a one-sided conversation, lips moving too fast to tell what exactly was being said. But his eyes widened as she picked up a syringe, one filled with a dark substance that sent chills through his veins. She roughly stabbed it into the crook of her arm, pressing the plunger, allowing her head to lull back as she let out a sigh of what could only be described as relief.

"What is that?" He asked, swallowing as she pulled the syringe out and threw it to the ground. He watched as she turned her head, her tongue flicking out to run over her blood stained teeth, another laugh falling from her lips.

"I have an inkling that you already know," she muttered, turning all the way around. She blinked once, her eyes flashing black, and he flinched.

"Demon blood," he said, head shaking. "You're on demon blood."

"Ding, ding, ding!" She said, clapping her hands together slowly. "You're not as dumb as you seem."

"How'd you get jacked on demon blood?" He asked. "What happened to you?"

Her smile fell, and she leaned back against the table. "Well, after you kicked me out, a few demons found me. They took me back to... wherever and..." she trailed off, eyes going blank. Dean clenched his fists together, waiting for her to continue. "And they decided to have some fun."

She let out a breath, reaching behind her to grab another syringe. She rolled it between her fingers, eyes trained on the swirling crimson. "It went on for a few months. I was chained up, used whenever they wanted... all I could think of was, 'Dean will find me. He'll come for me.' But eventually, I gave up hoping. Because no matter how much I prayed to Castiel, no matter how much I hoped you would barge through those doors and finally rescue me from my own personal hell... it never happened." Her words became whispers, eyes still unfocused. Dean could practically see the memories replaying in her mind, and he wanted to die right then and there, knowing this was a result of a mistake he made years ago.

"What happened?" He murmured, blinking a few times. She sighed, taking the cap off the needle.

"After months of torture and assault, they finally unchained me. My first thought was, 'this was it. I'm finally going to die.' Because at that point, I wanted to," she whispered, turning her arm to reveal the dark tattoos, bruises and needle punctures. "But they didn't kill me. Instead, they dragged me down into the depths of hell, allowing a whole new torture to be brought upon me. I was stripped of myself, of everything that was me. They made sure of that before they tied me up one last time, pumping me full of demon blood until I craved it. Until it was the one thing that kept me alive." She shook her head, pushing the needle into her vein and pressing down on the plunger again. "And here I am."

"God, Y/N... I'm so sorry," Dean said, a tear trickling down his cheek. "I never forgave myself for letting you go. And now..."

"What?" She asked, jerking the needle away from her, slamming it down on the table behind her as she cracked her neck. "You feel guilty?" She took walked towards him, a dark smirk on her face as a tear trailed down her cheek as well. "You wish you could take it all back? You wish... you wish you could go back to the day you broke my heart and save me?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes so hard she bent her back down towards the table behind her. "Well, you can't. You can't take back what you said that night. You can't take back throwing me out on the street. And you can't take back the years of utter torture you caused. So don't give me that bullshit. You wanted me gone. 'S why you kicked me out in the first place."

"If I knew this was going to happen, I never would've-"

"Ah ah!" She scolded, pointing her finger at him. "The fuck did I just say? I don't want to hear it! Fuck off!"

"What do you want from me, Y/N?" He asked, shrugging the best he could. "Did you just want to shove it in my face that I let yet another person down in my life?"

"No," she said, the dark smirk appearing on her face again. Turning slightly, she picked up a syringe, eyeing it closely before making her way towards him, bending down until her face was inches from his. She bit her bottom lip, hand coming to rest on the chair behind his head, breath hot as she whispered to him. "I'm going to show you just what you've done."

She brought the needle down into his arm, an alarmed shout falling from Dean's lips as she smiled. "Now you'll know just what I've turned into, because now you'll be one, too."

She laughed as she pressed the plunger, allowing the blood to seep into his awaiting veins.