#9 Ours (Jensen x Reader x Danneel)

Pairing: Jensen x Reader x Danneel

Summary: Jensen and Danneel want a polyamorous relationship, wanting to have one with the reader

___

Your fingers were intertwined with Jensen's, his soft, emerald eyes trained on your sleeping face. You looked so peaceful while you were asleep, your long lashes tickling the tops of your cheeks, the lines of worry usually between your brows eased away, your light freckles easy to see so up close. He sighed deeply, his heart completely full and happy. You stirred a bit, a light sigh slipping past your pink lips and he watched as you instinctively curled up into him, your head nuzzling his chest, his chin resting upon your head.

It was strange at first, finding someone he fell in love with when he was already married. But the feeling quickly eased away with you, knowing how he felt for both you and his wife.

Danneel had met you before Jensen had at your small coffee shop in Vancouver. She had been visiting her husband, but instantly felt an attraction to you.

The two of you became fast friends, the chemistry between the two of you noticable from a mile away. You didn't recognize her, and she found it refreshing to sit and have a conversation with someone without being asked dozens of questions about her job. On top of that, you were kind and open-minded, something Danneel took notice in right away. Not to mention your alluring beauty that captivated her. You didn't look like the typical model or Hollywood star, instead you were just... You. You had a natural beauty that not many people had.

The two of you had exchanged phone numbers that day, keeping in touch over the next few months. You knew she had a husband, but you didn't know his name or anything about him really. So when Jensen had walked into your coffee shop one day after being told about you by Danneel, you easily gave into his flirtatious smile and charming words. 

You had agreed to go out with him a week later. He had taken you to a restaurant in the heart of Vancouver, a place with dimmed lights and crisp, white tablecloths. It had been an evening straight out of a romance novel. After dinner, he had taken you home, placing a soft kiss on your cheek before bidding you farewell.

The next day, he had come back into your coffee shop with a wide smile and a wink, making you blush.

"I had a great time last night," He told you. "I was wondering if you'd like to do it again?"

You smiled at him, glancing down at the cup in your hand. "I'd like that."

You had texted Danneel about the man who had swept you off your feet, showering you with affection and kind words. She read the messages with a smile, knowing that you were falling for the man the same way she had fallen for you over the past months. She was giddy and almost nervous for the future, knowing in her heart that everything would turn out perfectly.

You and Jensen had been together nearly four months. By the second month, he had told you what he did and who he was. At first, you were confused. Confused as to why this popular actor would be interested in you, a small town born coffee shop owner with barely anything to her name. But after getting over the initial suspicion, you realized his feelings for you were real and you had nothing to be confused over. He was just another person, a person you fell deeply and hard for.

At the third month, Jensen and Danneel had talked things over, wondering how the hell they were going to explain everything to you, how they were going to explain you had fallen for not one, but two married people. People who were married to each other.

It was when you first began watching Supernatural that you decided to do a bit of reading about the cast and your boyfriend. You had read about Jared first, knowing much about him through Jensen's stories, as well as Misha and Mark. When you had gotten to Jensen's page, however, your smile had faltered, as did the steady beat of your heart as it skipped nearly to a stop.