#13 Drowning (Jensen & Danneel Ackles x Daughter!Reader)

Pairing: Jensen Ackles x Daughter!Reader, Danneel Ackles x Daughter!Reader, Jensen Ackles x Danneel Ackles

Summary: The Ackles have noticed that their daughter has been acting differently. When they search her room, they find some stuff that scare them.

___

Y/N sat impatiently on the park bench, her fingers twitching and leg bouncing. Eddie was supposed to meet her nearly thirty minutes ago, and the seventeen year old was getting irritated.

The day was hot, the summer sun beating down and baking the Earth below, warming the soil and grass beneath Y/N's sandaled feet. The light wind blew the H/C strands from her ponytail away from her face, caressing her exposed skin with the touch of a feather.

Her parents thought she was out with Alana, her best friend from school. But the truth was, the two rarely talked anymore for Alana didn't approve of Y/N's new lifestyle. She hated seeing her best friend throw her life away, slowly killing herself before her eyes.

Eddie was the only one who truly stuck around. Now that school was out, her classmates no longer were there to make friendly conversation. Y/N was always a quiet child, never really having many friends, even with who her parents were. She found peace in the silence that was her school life. She, of course, was in theater, but prefered being backstage instead of on stage and was enrolled in Technical theater. That's where she had most of her friends and that's where she met Eddie.

Eddie was a smart but reckless boy with curly black hair and gray-blue eyes. He always wore a black sweatshirt and blue jeans, even if the temperature was in triple digits. He was kind, but Y/N's parents found him a bad influence. They had no idea how truly bad he was.

Not only was Eddie Y/N's friend, even against her parents' wishes, he was also her supplier. Some may argue that Eddie was only her friend for the money she'd provide him with for the drugs, but she wouldn't listen. To her, Eddie was great, and no one could tell her otherwise.

Finally, Y/N spotted him across the park, his black sweatshirt matching the color of his hair in the sunlight. He smiled at her, jogging across the small field to sit beside her on the bench.

"You're late," She said. She shook with withdrawal, needing her stock replenished. Soon.

"Yeah, sorry about that," He said, looking at her. Her eyes were wild and staring out into the open field. He furrowed his brows at her. Maybe he'd gotten her in too deep.

"Do you have it?" She asked, finally turning to look at him after a few moments. He nodded and unzipped his jacket, revealing a faded blue shirt, and pulled out a manilla folder.

She handed him a crisp, white envelope, which he took greedily. She snatched the folder from his hand and opened it, eyeing her goods, sighing.

"This is all of it?" He asked, inspecting the money. "Seems a little short."

"It's all of it," She said.

"Then-" He stood up. "Pleasure doing business with you." He saluted her goodbye and walked off, stuffing the envelope inside his jacket. She watched him go for a few moments before also taking off, needing to sate the fire currently raging within her.

***

"Y/N! Dinner!" Danneel called up the stairs. She tucked her hair behind her ear and made her way back to the kitchen. Jensen walked in from the back porch, carrying the plate of fresh burgers from the grill. He set them down on the counter, placing a kiss to his wife's temple before grabbing another beer from the fridge.

Y/N, however, didn't hear her mother. She was locked inside her bathroom, rolling up a small piece of paper. She had made the thin line of the white substance on her bathroom counter, her hands shaking so much from the wanting.