#15 Drunken Confession (Charlie x Reader)

Pairing: Charlie Bradbury x Reader

Summary: Charlie has never seen your favorite show, The Office. You decided to play a little drinking game with her while watching and it leads to some drunken confessions.

____

"You've got to be kidding me," You said shaking your head. You  flipped through your Netflix account until you found your list, choosing  one of your favorite shows.

"I'm sorry," Charlie said smiling. "I started rewatching Game of Thrones."

"So you neglected The Office?" You asked. "How dare you." Charlie giggled and shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"I'm sorry!"

  "Sorry is not good enough. You, my friend, will be playing the Jim  Halpert drinking game with me." You smirked at the red head and handed  her a shot glass. You unscrewed the cap of the whisky bottle the two of  you had stolen from Dean and leaned back against the headboard.

"What is that exactly?" She asked.

"It's simple," You began, pressing play. "Every time Jim looks into the camera, you have to take a shot."

"Which one is Jim again?" She whispered as the theme song chimed from the television. You glared at her, earning a laugh.

"Again. How dare you." You shook your head, pointing out your favorite character.

"Ah, ok." Charlie nodded, snuggling down into the mountain of blankets over the two of you.

Two  minutes in, you watched as Jim looked into the camera, shaking his head  at something Dwight had said. You grabbed Charlie's glass, pouring the  amber liquid for her. "Drink!"

She shook her head but drank, a  smile on her lips. She cringed at the strongness of the whisky, as did  you, but you gulped it down greedily.

"How many times does he look into the camera per episode?" She asked licking her lips.

"It depends," You answered.

"Fair enough." She winked at you and chuckled, leaning her head on your shoulder.

***

The  two of you had watched three and a half episodes and were already  beyond tipsy. The dialogue was a buzz in the background as you told  Charlie a story from a few years ago. You giggled and rested your  forehead on her shoulder, grabbing your laughter-aching stomach.

"I've never told anyone that," You said.

"Not even your brothers?" She asked. You shook your head.

"No. They'd kill me if they found out," You laughed.

"Yeah,  if they found out you flashed a professor, they'd never let you out of  the house," She said. You burst out into another fit of giggles.

"Oh god, it was so embarrassing. I was drunk, okay? It was college."

"Yeah, like that's a good excuse," She said shaking her head.

"Whatever. Just watch the show, you ass," You said. She chuckled, turning back to the show.

"You're right, this show is good," She said. You nodded at her enthusiastically.

"This is just the first season!" You smiled.

She  looked over at you, her green-blue eyes staring into your own. Her  smile faltered for a moment before she leaned in, pressing her lips to  yours.

You pulled back, eyes wide.

"I... I'm sorry," Charlie  whispered, moving away from you. Without thinking, you grasped her face,  bringing her lips back to your own. They tasted like whisky and cherry  chapstick, but were soft and warm.

"I love you," You whispered. She smiled, her hand coming up to grasp the one laying against her cheek.

"I know," She said. You smirked.

"I knew you were going to say that," You said.

  "You think we'll remember this in the morning?" She asked. You sighed,  wrapping your arms around her, resting your head on her chest.

"I hope so."

***

The next morning, you woke to a constant banging on your door.

"Y/N!  Let's go, we gotta get going on this hunt," Sam called through your  door. The three of you were due to leave at noon. Charlie was going to  head home after you two hung out, for she had spent a few nights prior.  But nevertheless, here you were, laying on your back with your arm  behind your head, Charlie's head laying on your chest and her arms  wrapped around your torso.

You groaned and moved a couple strands  of Charlie's hair from her face. Your head ached like a son of a bitch  and you didn't want to get up yet. You obviously slept for much longer  than you were supposed to, but you didn't give a fuck.

"Go away, Sam!" You called back. You cringed and hoped it didn't wake Charlie. It didn't.

"Y/N, get your ass out of bed." That was Dean. You rolled your eyes.

"No."  You sighed and decided you were going to sit this hunt out. You and  Charlie finally admitted your feelings for one another (luckily, you  remembered the night before) and you wanted to spend a few days  together.

"Fuck this," You heard Dean say. He barged into your  room, stopping in his tracks as he saw the position you and Charlie were  in. You jerked and pulled the blanket up around your chest, a flimsy  camisole the only thin covering your top half.

Charlie flinched  and opened her eyes, raising her head and squinting her eyes at the two  large men who so rudely barged into your room.

"Jesus, Dean!" You hissed.

"What  the hell is this?" Dean asked. You flinched at his tone. You had been  wondering when you were going to come out to your brothers. Charlie was  the only person who knew. You had been planning on telling them but it  never felt like the right time.

"Awesome," You muttered. You  pinched the bridge of your nose and Charlie's hand soothingly rubbed  over your knee. Both of your brothers raised their brows in confusion.

"Charlie...  Uh..." Sam cleared his throat and glanced down for a moment. He nodded  his head at her and she looked down, rolling her eyes.

"It's underwear, Sam. I'm not naked," She said.

"Yeah but-"

"Exactly!" Dean exclaimed. "Please explain!"

  "Well uh..." You scratched your head and let out a breath. "I'm bisexual  and Charlie and I are..." You grabbed her hand, looking at her. She smiled  at you and your lips couldn't help but raise as well. "Well. We're in  love."

"Oh." Dean ran a hand through his hair, nodding. "Ok."

"Ok?" You furrowed your brows. "That's it?"

"What do you want me to say?" He asked, puzzled.

"You don't care?" You murmured.

"Of  course not," Sam said smiling. "You're our sister. You love who you  love. And Charlie is great for you and you're great for Charlie. I'm  happy for you, Y/N."

"Thanks, Sam," You said softly.

"Yeah.  I was a bit taken back but... I really couldn't care less about who you  are attracted to. I'm just happy you found someone. I'm happy for you  too, kid," Dean said.

"Thanks guys."

They left the room, leaving you and Charlie alone. She kissed your cheek.

"I'm proud of you," She told you. You took a deep breath and nodded.

"I love you," She said. You looked over at her, smirking.

"I know."