#19 A Lost Soul (Winchesters x Soulless!Sister!Reader)

Summary: After the reader loses her soul, her deep seated blame for her twin brother's death comes to light, and she wants to avenge Adam in the only she knows how: to kill the reason he's dead, which just so happens to be her half brothers: the Winchesters.

Pairing: Winchesters x Half-sister!Soulless!Reader, Adam Milligan x Twin-sister!Reader

*Trigger Warnings: Suicide*

___

The crinkled picture sat heavy in her hands, the smiling faces haunting her. Her eyes were distant, cold; cloudy with the memories of what once was. The old her stared into the camera, eyes bright, arms around her twin brother's neck as he gave her a piggyback ride.

If she saw this a week ago, she would have cried.

But now she hardly felt anything. Her chest didn't ache for him, didn't long to have him beside her. No. Instead, she just felt the bloodlust, the absolute rage towards the men who caused him to die.

She stood suddenly, eyes looking up and locking with her reflection. Jaw set, eyes hard, nostrils flared. She looked downright terrifying. And now, she no longer felt the remorse for the buried feelings of the men whose blood she wanted to spill. Now, because of what had happened, she didn't feel anything.

She bent down and retrieved the long knife, the one the eldest had given her. The blade gleamed in the moonlight that streamed through the open window, the breeze blowing the curtains and her hair, the cool air soothing her hot skin. Rolling her shoulders, she shoved her gun in the back of her jeans, slipping a second blade into her belt and twirled the knife, making her way out the door and into the night.

***

"Anything?" Sam asked, walking into the library. Dean shook his head.

"Nope." Sam sighed.

"This makes no sense," he said. "Why would she trade her soul for something? What did she trade it for?"

"I don't know," Dean said. "But obviously, she didn't get what she wanted."

"So her soul is gone... for nothing?" Sam said. "Who did she trade it to?"

"An angel," Cas said. Dean raised a brow.

"How do you know?"

"It's been all over angel radio. She wanted to trade her soul for another life, but they retrieved her soul before holding up their end of the deal."

"Why would an angel do that?" Sam asked.

"Desperation," Castiel answered. "Heaven is desperate."

"Wouldn't put it past those dicks anyway," Dean muttered. Cas shot him a look.

"It still doesn't make sense. Since when are angels making deals?" Sam questioned.

"They aren't. That's what I'm saying," Cas said. "They tricked her."

Dean opened his mouth to reply but the sound of the bunker door opening had the men's heads snapping in the direction of the sound. Their breaths hitched in their throat at the sight of Y/N at the top of the balcony, face stone cold, each hand holding a long blade.

"Hey, brothers," she said cooly. A small smirk appeared on her lips, a smile that made shivers go down the men's spines. "I'm home."

She slowly walked down the stairs, her eyes keeping themselves on Sam and Dean. Her hand was tightly latched to the blade's handle, and when she reached the bottom of the stairs, she made her way to the middle of the war room, twirling the blades in her hands.