Just like gold

Around her was everything foggy, as if she's gonna disappear in any second. She was holding it.. her power, controlling everything like a boss.

"Ok Ariel, you can stop now... Ariel?"

30 seconds.. she opened her eyes. "yeah?"

A shiny golden colour, her eyes turned to gold during the exercise.

"Her eyes.."

"Yeah I know, her eyes turn gold every time she focuses on something". Said Will.

Her feet touched the ground again.

"How was I?"

"magical.. wonderful," Said James

Ariel laughed.

She looked to the other side, her eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise.

There was a guy standing next to the door, he saw everything...

Ariel POV

I laughed nervously when James complemented me. unbelievable! I still have my power. I feel so proud. Mom, I miss you. I wanted to cry... No Ariel, hold your tears you can't cry in front of everyone. I turned to the corner and saw a guy, he was next to the door. WTF???

How, wh..he saw everything. James turned around and saw the guy.

"Oh god Ian, I told you to stay the*** out and not come till I tell you to come in"

"Sorry doc, I heard funny voices so I.."

"get out, get the*** out. wait for me outside" James' voice was so loud, poor guy.

Ian is my classmate, we've never spoken to each other before, he is a friendly guy but the time was so wrong for us to meet.

Ian POV

I was so freaking bored waiting for James. I did my *** task and I feel so tired, I really wanted to go home. It's 11 pm are you kidding me?

Suddenly I heard noises, the light went on and off. I got scared so I went to check up on him because I know he's crazy and can hurt himself just to get the perfect results. I opened the door and... It was a shock. There was a girl wearing white clothes in the glass room, flying.. nothing was holding her up, she looked like an angel. I saw how her legs went up. The electricity in the whole building was on and off, is this Ariel?? Oh god.

I always thought of her but never had the idea that she's an ALIEN...

I waited outside after James screamed at my face, he has no right to scream at my face.

"Hey kid" James was behind me.

"Oh ..yeah doc"

"come with me"

I entered a room, I saw Ariel.. my classmate, she looked so uncomfortable. Next to her there was a guy.

"kid set here," Said James.

He took a long sigh and said

"you didn't see anything, you've never been here and you don't even know this girl"

"yes doc"

"James, don't scare the kid," The other guy said that as James was holding a gun to my face. I breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter my lungs. Starved for air, my heart raced at tremendous speeds. Where the hell am I?

I've never seen James like this, he looked like a complete another man with his gun, holding the cigarette in his mouth.

"James stops," said Ariel finally after an intense moment.

"He's not gonna say anything because he's going to help me, right Ian?"

I couldn't say anything.

"What? Ariel this can't"

"It will James, It will. He's very good in chemistry, does always experiments and have fun with it, it's his hobby"

"And how would that help you?" Said will

"He's going to help me to improve my power, besides I need someone in my school, so it could be full-time tasks"

**********

Sorry guys!!!!!! I've been busy those 2 weeks

+ I had some bad days so I had no time to write, upload or even read

School struggles  :S

I just hope next weeks everything will get better

Wish you all a nice evening <3