1. Midnight- a lost child

Long black hair, galaxy eyes and pale skin, a cute child with an innocent look.

Not a human, she grew up in Uranus. Her parents were Aliens, but somehow she looks like a human, her parents loved her so much but she was getting bullied because of her human look. Her parents found out about their daughter's superpower and that she can move really fast, so that you think she has disappeared.

They told her to be careful and not to use her power because it could be dangerous. But she really liked her superpower. She always showed it off to her friends and family. But one day, she couldn't control her power anymore. She came to earth by mistake and couldn't turn back. She was only 10 at that time. An old man who worked as an astronaut before, found her lost in a subway station. It was midnight.

He asked her about her Name, but she couldn't say any thing because she didn't understand a word. He kept her in his place, taught her English and took care of her as if she was his real daughter.

~~~

first weeks on earth

"Sir, she's not responding to me at all, crying all night, the poor child misses her family. What should we do?"

"We can't do anything now Beth, she has to get used to living here first, start talking so I know exactly how she came here" said the old man.

It was midnight when the old man heard a crying voice coming from her room.

He slowly opened the door. The girl was in bed, holding her face in her small hands.

The old man sat next to her and said "You know, I'm not from here. I came here when I was 12. There was a war in my country. My parents died there so I came here to find a better future for me and my younger sister".

The girl stopped crying.

"I hated it when I came here. Everything was different. I missed my parents too.

But then I thought about it. It's my faith. I should not fight my faith".

The old man continued wiping her tears from her soft cheeks "you didn't come here by mistake young lady, you're here because you belong here, because it's your faith".

She looked at his soulful face. She thought about her father, "he looks like my father". Though her father is an alien, she felt his kindness as a father.

"What do you want to be called, young lady?" asked the old man. The space girl said nothing.

"Look, everyone here on earth has a name. For example, my name is Will Shakespeare. But I'm not related to the great Shakespeare, haha"

The girl looked so confused.

"Shaky- bear" she said.

The old man laughed. It has been a week since he found her.

He gazed at the lovely child for seconds.

"Your name is going to be Ariel, young and bright. Just like the moon of Uranus"

"Moon"

"Yes, I'm Will and you're Ariel"

"I'm Will"

"No, you're Ariel"

"I'm... Ariel"

"yes you are" said Will with a grin.

"You're neither really a human or an alien. You're both.

You are UNIQUE, Ariel"