2. Happy again

She's not new anymore. Earth is her home. With 17 years old you can do whatever you want, right?

like travelling around the world in seconds. She didn't, she hated it, using her power after what happened with her and losing her family. She became more satisfied with her human being.

She was like any teenager who likes to sleep A LOTE when the old man broke her weekend's joy into 2 by waking her up at 10 am and opening the curtains.

"Ariel, wake up sweetie. We have to go". Said the old man Will.

"Oh please no, It's too early I want to sleep"

"Well, looks like I'm gonna eat the whole apple pie that Beth made by myself"

"No way". She jumped out of her bed and ran to the kitchen. Beth was the maid in this house. She was like the mother for Ariel all these years, she taught her how to talk, behave with people and all kind of things girls need to know.

"OMG, that is.. wow". Said Ariel with a full mouth.

"haha, oh darling you need to chew slower". Said Beth.

"I can't, your magic is haunting me" they both laughed

when Will came and said "you need to get ready. We have to be there at 12"

"where? To that boring party? Please save me Beth". Said Ariel.

"it's not exactly a party, we have to meet someone there who's gonna help you for your power". Said the old man.

"I don't want to use my power anymore, I'm happy that way"

"We don't know yet if it's ok for you to use it or not anymore, plus it's important to check up on your health every so often"

"Ugh, ok fine just one hour!"

"ok, deal"

***

Ariel POV

the party was so lame, I wouldn't stay there for one sec if Will didn't force me. Ok I know Will is rich and I've been living in his house for 7 years but the rich parties are always lame.

Sorry but come on who would listen to classical music these days?? I'd accepted if I had my friends with me. And I'd defiantly rather die than having rich friends. Ugh if my bestie Lisa was here.

with all these thoughts I took a donate, put it in my mouth and the sweetness started to rush all over my mouth, it was so RICH.. oh yeah maybe that's the only nice thing here, getting the perfect rich chocolate donates...YUMMY.

"Hi darling"

a female voice interrupts my happiness with the donates.

Yes, there she is, obviously.. how bad could it be?

I turned my head to her with that fake smile on."hey, long time no see". I said

It was Sonia, the girl or should I say, woman, because she's too old for my age. Probably middle 30's. this woman is totally into Will for years and I'm gonna say no hate but she's into his MONEY, not HIM. I'd say that Will is handsome. He's not that old we're only saying old man to make the story more legit.. but he'll turn 47 this year sooo. Yeah and he doesn't give a damn about her sooo get lost ****

She started talking **** about how she's happy for me that I finished my finals with good grades. To be honest I never had perfect grades but let's just say I was GOOD. Obviously, she was talking to me to ask me where Will is?

I told her that I don't know and turned my head again to my donates. In seconds she was.. gone.. just like magic.

The party was pretty lame(did I mentioned that before?)

I had nothing to do but eating donates when my phone rang,

"OH Lisa my LOVE, save me"

"whassup girl, how u doin?"

(Lisa was that cool girl everybody knows and love, so I'm gonna do her impression of talking)

"bad, I'm stuck at a rich party"

"Again! Girl, u need to stop that's  no good"

" I knowww, it's not like I'm having fun over here, do I?"

"Well I dunno u tell me"

"Lisa stop!"

"ok sorry, just joking"

"what are you doing?"

"Netflix n chillin "

"Oh please, can you save me by picking me up in an hour?"

"sure, send me the a dress"

"you're the best, luv ya"

"Luv ya"

I finished the phone call with a big smile, happy that I have a friend like her.

I saw Will with Sonia, she was literally holding his hands and made them around her waist. What the actual *** is going on.

Will saw me his gaze was so funny like please help me I'm stuck with this ***... I mean woman.

I called him from a couple of meters and ran to him like a child lost his father for years and started acting cute. I was obviously saving him from her by hugging him and it was like her waist got lost away from his hands. I was simply very good at this, saving people from gold diggers. Yes gold diggers, I really hate them.

It didn't take a long time until we were away from her.

"I saved you >.<"

"yes I know, can we go now to my friend"

"I saved you"

"ok got it, I owe you ok? can we go now we should meet the guy I told you about"

after 2 min of looking here and there for him, we saw him. He was a real old man this time, probably in his 70's and he was flirting with many girls around him and the girls didn't feel disgusted or something, they seemed like they're having fun being flirted by an old man, maybe because they're also gold diggers, eww.

He had a big smile on his face when he saw Will and came toward us.

"Hey man, good to see you. Enjoying the party?"

So this is his party. OK, that makes sense.

"the party is great, look who I brought with me," said Will.

"Oh my... what beautiful eyes"