"Jorge, how do we get in?" Thomas asks, almost desperately. This causes me to look up at Jorge and Thomas. "Don't look at me, hermano." Jorge answers "Those walls are new. I guess that's wickeds answer for everything." he finishes, now fiddling with gloves he had just taken off.

"Well, we ain't gonna figure it out from up here." Brenda quickly chimes in before making her way back towards the car. "Let's go" she quickly adds before swinging the passenger door open and hoping in. She turns to me, as I hear other people begin to fine into the car.

"How are you doing? You guys really scared me." She asks, worriedly. "I'm honestly fine, I don't feel any different. Just get this leg back together, and i'm good as new." I lie. I mean, I didn't really lie, yes I did feel fine but I did feel... different. I just kept getting these queasy feelings in my stomach,that are hard to explain.

I look out of the window and see Newt and Thomas still standing on the hill. Looking out at the city, whispering to each other. I can't hear what their saying, but I can tell it's serious.

Newt and Thomas turn to walk back towards the car and I immediately advert my eyes, trying not to get caught. But I already knew I failed.

. . . .

We were walking for what seemed like hours, but only turned out to be a few minutes before we arrived in a broken down city. The streets are crowded with people, almost all of them have the flare, I can tell by the way they looked. They all looked like that lady at Thomas' window in the tunnel. Infected, but still there.

We push our way through the crowd, I hold tightly onto Newts jacket to make sure I don't get lost. I notice Newt looking back at me once in a while, probably to make sure i'm still there. I walk with a slight limp, but it doesn't hurt as bad as it used to.

"This place is already going through hell." Jorge comments as he begins to look around the crowd of infected people, cautiously. "We just need to stick together" Thomas nearly has to yell to allow Jorge to hear him as trucks were driving up and down the street, people with gas masks over their faces sitting on top of said trucks, yelling things that I only caught a few sentences of.

'They hide behind their walls'

'They only want to keep the cure for themselves'

'Watch the rest of us die.'

The main truck, leading the group of people passes us, making the things he says ineligible. I look up into the sky as I begin to hear the familiar sound of humming coming from it, only this time it's much smaller. I look up and find a drone, hovering above us all.

"Uh, guys, can we keep moving?" I practically yell, making sure everyone hears me over the loud and obnoxious crowd of infected people. I hold onto Newts jacket tighter as we begin to walk closer towards the gates of the city.

. . . .

We finally make it close enough to the front of the gates, to where I can see people standing on top of the stone walls, watching everyone as they yell and scream profanities at them. Most of them yelling for them to open the gates, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

"That's it, that's our way in" says Thomas as he being to walk closer and closer to the gate. Eventually we have to start pushing our way through the crowd.

"Thomas!" I hear Jorge begin to yell "this is not what we're looking for, all these people trying to find there way in, you think your gonna find something they cant?" I hear Jorge yell as he grabs Thomas' shoulder, trying to push him back away from the gate.

"We came this far, im not turning back now" I hear Thomas respond as he begins to move faster towards the gates.

"What the hell did we get ourselves into?" I hear Frypan question as he begins to walk faster with Thomas cautiously. I see Newt loom behind him and stare into my (e/c) eyes with his Chocolate brown ones.