Revealing the name

Lily Rose POV:

"Hey sweetie, it's okay

"Hey sweetie, it's okay." I cooed as I bounced my daughter carefully.
"Are you ready to go meet with the Queen?" Harrison asked as he walked into the nursery.
"Yeah, I'll just change her then we can go." I replied as I made my way to the changing table.

I quickly got her into a sleeping onesy before wrapping her up in her white cotton blanket, the same one used when we revealed her to the world. Once sorted I grabbed the changing bag and headed downstairs where Harrison was waiting. We headed out to the car and I placed our angel into the baby seat before getting in beside Harrison who drove to grandmas.

Upon arrival the guards saluted to us as we got out. I carefully took out the sleeping baby girl from her seat before following Harrison up the steps. We smiled to servants as we passed them, each giving one in return, congratulating us on our new arrival.

"Your majesty, the Duke and Duchess of Kingston are here to see you." Grandmas secretary announced.
"Thank you Grace, you may leave." Grandma stated as she dismissed her.

"Your majesty." Harrison and I stated as I curtsied and he bowed.
"Oh no need for formality. Let me see her." She stated as got up and walked towards us.
I smiled and gently passed my daughter to my grandma.
"Oh she's beautiful you two. Absolutely gorgeous." She gushed as she looked down at her great granddaughter.
"Thank you." We smiled as I took Harrisons hand.
"Have you came up with her name?" She asked, looking at us.
"Yes we have." Harrison nodded.
"We decided to name her after my mother Diana, her official title being Lady Diana Elizabeth Spencer of Kingston." I explained.
"Your mother would be so proud." Grandma smiled at us.
"I hope so." I agreed as Harrison took little Diana.
"I shall inform the officials to announce it." She stated before returning to her desk. "You are dismissed." She stated.

Harrison and I curtsied and bowed before leaving.

"That wasn't so hard." Harrison stated as he drove off.
"I'm glad she approved it." I sighed.
"Our little angel."
"Our miracle who will know just how much she is one when she's older." I stated looking back at Diana who slept peacefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

Royal baby name announced by the Duke and Duchess of Kingston.

The Duke and Duchess of Kingston have named their firstborn and her name will shock you

The newest UK royal, a girl born last Monday, has been named Diana Elizabeth Spencer. Her official title being Lady Diana Elizabeth Spencer of Kingston.
She is after her grandfather Prince Charles, Uncle the Duke of Cambridge, cousins Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis and her uncle the Duke of Sussex. She will also be pushed back after her cousin that will be the son or daughter of the Sussexs. Her mother, Princess Lily Rose (Duchess of Kingston) will also be pushed back after the birth.
The name is a significant tribute to her late grandmother Princess Diana as well as to the Royal Family, with the newborn sharing names in common with his cousin Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, and her great grandmother Queen Elizabeth Alexandra Mary.
The Duke and Duchess had shared their daughters name with the Queen as well as their family before announcing it to the people. The announcement had been eagerly anticipated since the couple showed her off to the world on the steps of the exclusive maternity unit, the Lindo Wing, on Tuesday morning.

other news:
Why the new royal is entitled Lady Diana Elizabeth of Kingston instead of Princess.
Prince William and Harry visit sister regularly with wives since birth of their new niece.
Duke of Kingston to return to engagements after daughters christening.