Could she be?

Harrison POV:

"It's starting to show." I stated as Rose finished getting ready.
"It's time to tell them I think." She nodded, sitting beside me on the bed.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too. Now, let's get to that meeting." She smiled before we both got up.

Harry POV:

"Why have we been called?" I asked grandma as I sat across her desk along with the rest of our family.
"I have been observing and I have noticed that dear Lily Rose has been acting differently recently" Grandma smiled.
"How so?" William asked, a little concerned.
"I think there might be a pregnancy between the Kingstons." She stated before the doors opened.

Lily Rose POV:

I smiled as we pulled up outside the palace

I smiled as we pulled up outside the palace. Harrison took my hand as we walked up the stairs into the hall. Grandmas secretary smiled at us before standing up and walking towards Grandmas office. Harrison let go of my hand as she opened the doors causing everyone to turn and look towards us.

"Your Majesty, the Duke and Duchess of Kingston have arrived."
"Thank you, you are dismissed." Grandma stated.

Her secretary bowed before leaving. Harrison and I both walked up to the desk before curtsying politely.

"Your Majesty." I said as we both straightened up.
"Grandma and Elizabeth please. You may be seated." Grandma smiled, indicating to the two vacant chairs.
"We weren't late I hope." Harrison smiled sympathetically.
"No not at all, we were just starting." she smiled.

"So, what is this meeting about may I ask?" I asked once we were comfortable.
"We were just about to discuss that. As you know it is starting to become more busy with Christmas. Now, Meghan, as we know you will not be doing engagements abroad due to your pregnancy. Therefore Harry, you will be doing solo engagements abroad from now on. William and Catherine will also be doing engagements at home due to Louiss young age. Charles and Camilla you will be less frequent this holiday season. Harrison and Lily Rose, you both will be going abroad for a week before doing the rest of your engagements at home. We will be home for Christmas eve and day where we will be here for it. Any questions?"
"Our plans might have to change slightly." I said as I looked down slightly.
"How so?" Grandpa asked, looking at me and Harrison.
"We have a little bit of news." I replied slyly.
"Lily Rose is pregnant." Harrison said as he took my hand.
"No way." Harry chuckled.
"I'm twelve weeks." I explained as Harrison handed grandma a scan.
"Well would you look at that." Dad said as he got handed the scan.
"Your right, this does change things." Grandma smiled as the scan was passed around.
"Congratulations." William smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

What was one is now two royal babies due.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are due to expect their baby in spring 2019 but now there is another royal baby on the way

The Duke and Duchess of Kingston revealed to the Queen and her family this morning that the Duchess has fallen pregnant. Princess Lily Rose is said to be 12 weeks pregnant and sources say that the couple decided to wait until the 4 month mark of the pregnancy to ensure no complications were happening. The palace revealed the news along with a photograph of the couple with the small bump seen behind Lily roses crossed hands.
"The Duke and Duchess of Kingston are pleased to announce that they are expecting a baby in 2019. Her majesty the Queen and the family are thrilled with the news."

Other news:
How the Duchess of Kingston hid her bump.
Meghan reportedly annoyed to share pregnancy spotlight with younger sister in law.
Schedule of royal family revealed.