day of sadness

News:

Princess Lily Rose Diana of Wales refuses to acknowledge cameras as she's seen attending church in black.

The youngest child of Prince Charles was seen attending the church in what seems like black.
The young royal refused to look up at the crowds as she went into the church grounds alone. It appeared that she was upset and crying slightly before going out of sight. Crowds waited to see what had their Princess upset and all was revealed after the last prayer.
Princess Lily Rose Diana of Wales best friend from college had unexpectedly died and Lily Rose was paying her respects. A source revealed that the palace did not want the public know because she was having a hard time with all this going on.
"She heard the news over the phone," the source revealed, "her brothers found her and she seeked comfort in them."
Clearly she is having a bad month. We hope she feels better soon.

Other news:
Princess lily Roses makeup look, how you can get it.
Harrison fondly looks back on time with Lily Rose, is he regretting the break up?
Prince Charles gets his daughter a new horse!!!
The royal family refuse to answer any questions on how Princess Lily Rose Diana is getting on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"Thank you for coming Lily dear, it means alot to us

"Thank you for coming Lily dear, it means alot to us." Miss Baker smiled sadly, pulling me into a hug.
"It's ok. I needed to come. She's my friend and it would of felt wrong if I didn't." I explained.
"Well we know how hard it is to come without cameras following you." Mister Baker smiled.
I smiled softly.
"She'll be watching us from above." Miss Baker smiled.
"I hope so." I smiled, a few tears falling.

I looked at my best friends grave one last time before leaving the grounds, towards my car. I sat in the back, looking out the tinted window, just letting the tears fall. When we pulled up at the palace stairs I quickly thanked the driver and left the car. On my way to my room I bumped into Kate.

"Woah, Lily?" She asked, placing her hands on my shoulders.
I just looked at her before burying my head in her chest.
"Shh, it's ok, it's ok." SHe whispered, stroking my hair.
"She's gone, she's gone, she's gone." I kept mumbling, sliding to my knees, bringing Kate with me.
"I know, I know sweetie, but it gets better."
"My life is anything but getting better Kate. First Harrison breaks up with me, now my best friend is gone, what next. You, Meghan and my brothers leave me." I cried.
"Hey hey hey. We are never going to leave you, alright. You mean too much to Harry and William for them to do that to you. Believe me when I say they would rather die then leave you." Kate said, moving my head to look her in the eye.
"Really?" I asked, shocked.
"Yea." She nodded.
"I love you Catherine." I said, hugging her again.
"I love you too darling. Now, why don't you go get some rest. I'll call for you when we're called for dinner." She said, standing up before helping me.
"Okay." I smiled weakly.
"I'll have Grace or Louise run you a bath." She said, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear, before kissing my head and leaving me in the hall.

I made my way to my room where Grace and Louise was waiting. Grace had a change of clothes in her hand and Louise was in the bathroom running the bath. After my bath I changed into my clean clothes and lay on my bed, hoping for sleep to overcome me.