Even royals get heartbroken

News:

The Royal break up

  The laughing young royal sitting in the back of the Range-Rover did not look like she was broken from recent events

  The laughing young royal sitting in the back of the Range-Rover did not look like she was broken from recent events. Princess Lily Rose was with her sister in laws Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, and Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, yesterday at the shoppng centre which was closed down for royalty only. She did not intend to allow the gathering of a dozen journalists, photographers and television crews to ruin her day out in the bright spring sunshine.
The country's fascination with Lily Rose and Harrison, the most glamorous royal romance since William and Kate, took a new turn as news spread that they are no longer an item. Today's papers bring an avalanche of minutiae as Harrison Osterfield broke the heart of the only daughter of future King, Prince Charles.
 Sources claim that the princess has broken and is heartbroken that it ended. 'Harrison broke up with her royal highness because he struggled to live with all the cameras following his every move' the source explained. 'Although she did warn him of the consequences that come with dating her he fought for her love and now claims to her that they need a 'break'.'
Since the break up Harrison has been seen with his best buddy Tom Holland on set of the new Spiderman movie. Both seem happy and cheerful but is it just a cover up?

Other news:
Princess Lily Rose Diana joins the Queen during Mister Trumps visit to England.
Harrison Osterfield says he 'regrets noting' when asked of recent break up.
Tom Holland claims that best mate made a big mistake to break up with the countries princess.
Duchess of Cambridge and Sussex take sister in law out for day.
Sources reveal the queen can't wait for Princess Lily Rose to have children because 'she is good with her niece and nephews'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"You wanted to speak to me granny

"You wanted to speak to me granny." I asked, knocking the door as I walked into her office.
"Yes. How you holding up?" She asked, indicating to the seat across from her.
"I'm getting there." I shrugged.
"You never said why or who broke it off."
"I thought Catherine told you." I said, confused.
"Well yes but I want to hear it from you." 
"Oh well. He broke it off because he couldn't handle the cameras that followed him everywhere." I said.
"How does that make you feel?" 
"What's with the questions?" I asked.
"I just want to know how your reacting to this sudden movement in your relationship, that's all."
"well I'm handling it fine alright." I said a little harshly.

There was a knock on the door before Grace came into the room. Granny and I turned to look at her properly as she curtsied to us.

"So sorry to interrupt your majesty but there is someone here to see her royal highness." She said.
"What's their name?" I asked.
"Tom Holland miss. He's at the gate, shall I tell them to let them in" She said.
"Please yes. I'll be there in a minute. Can you show him to my room?" I asked.
"Right away miss." She nodded before leaving.

"Who's this Mister Holland?" Granny asked as I turned to her.
"A friend of mine. May I be excused?"
"Yes." She sighed.

I rushed out of the room and made my way up to my room. As I closed the door I seen Tom looking out my window. I cleared my throat causing him to jump and turn to me. He was wearing a dark red jacket, crisp white shirt with black jeans and dark brown dressy shoes.

 He was wearing a dark red jacket, crisp white shirt with black jeans and dark brown dressy shoes

"Well you certainly done yourself up, what's the occasion." I joked.
"Well I had to look presentable since I was  entering royal territory." He smiled causing me to laugh lightly.
"What are you doing here Tom?" I asked once I had composed myself.
"Harrison."
"Tom" I said looking down as I sat on my bed.
"Listen Lily, Harrison is a good guy. What he did was wrong, I know, but he's felt bad ever since." Tom said sitting beside me.
"Then why'd he do it Tom?" I asked, looking at him.
"Because he got overwhelmed. He didn't prepare himself properly. You kinda have to when your in the spotlight every minute of every day." Tom joked at the end.
"Yea." I smiled.
"He misses you Lily, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't."
"I miss him too Tom." I said with tears in my eyes.
"So what you going to do about it?"
"Well I can't really do anything. I deleted his number." I explained.
Tom took out his phone and a piece of paper before writing something down and giving it to me.
"This is Harrisons number."
I went to my bedside table and got out my 'business' card and handed it to Tom.
"That's mine. Give it to him and get him to text me. Because I won't be texting him. If he really regrets it then he will text." I said as Tom got up.
"Thank you." He said.
"Well we'll see if it was worth it soon, won't we." I smiled.
As I finished speaking Tom's phone went off.
"I better go."
"Yea sure. Talk soon."
"Yea I still, have your number." He said causing me to laugh.
"Bye." I smiled opening my door.
"Bye." He said tapping my shoulder as he passed me.

"Grace show Mister Holland to his car. He might get lost half way there." I winked at her.
"Of course miss. Right this way Mister Holland." Grace said showing Tom the way out.

I went to my balcony and looked out to watch out for Tom. I seen him being brought towards his silver car by Grace. He shook her hand before getting in and starting off. Once he pulled out onto the road I made my way back into my room to get ready for dinner. I didn't bother changing, just put on make up. As I finished there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said turning sideways on my vanity seat.
Harry walked in.
"I seen Mister Holland, everything alright?" He asked, sitting on my bed.
"Everything's fine yes." I smiled.
"Good. You'd tell me if something wasn't?"
"Yes Harry I would." I smiled, laughing a little.
"Well that's always good to know." He smiled.
I looked at my clock on top of my door.
"We better get going. They'll be wondering where we are." I smiled getting up.
Harry got up as well and went over to me, opening the door.
"After you miss."
"Why thank you kind sir." We joked before heading off to the dining room where everyone was waiting.