Baby baby baby

Harrison POV:

Slowly I sat up and looked at my wife. I smiled as she held her bump protectively while she slept. It's hard to believe that in a few weeks we will be parents. I'm so glad I got her. Sure we had our ups and downs but from there to where we are now, it was worth it. 

Carefully I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I decided to make breakfast in bed and just have a lie in today. As I got everything ready I heard Lily cry out.

"Harrison!!" She screamed in pain.

I rushed up to the room to see her facing the bed while leaning on it. Her face was scrunched up in pain and I looked at the bed sheets to see it wet. She breathed before looking up at me with fear filled eyes.

"It's time." She whispered.
"Okay, just sit down and breath every time you have a contraction okay?" I said as I guided her to sit down while following the midwives instructions from all the antenatal classes.
"Oh God." She replied as she felt another one.
"How far apart are they?" I asked after she calmed down.
"About twenty five minutes." She breathed deeply.
"Right well we can't go to the hospital until they are several minutes apart so why don't we go downstairs and try have something to eat." I suggested causing her to nod.

I helped her as we made our way downstairs and into the living room. Once she was seated I got the breakfast and placed it on the coffee table for her before grabbing my phone and calling Grandma in law.

"Hello?" She asked tiredly.
"I am so sorry if I woke you up your majesty but Lily Rose is in labor." I recited as I watched Lily breath through another contraction.
"Oh dear, are you at the hospital." She asked.
"No her contractions are 25 minutes about at the minute, we were told to wait until at least several minutes."
'Oh God.' Lily groaned as she felt a harder contraction.
"Right bring her to the hospital. They have to let you in no matter how far along she is." 
"Right, okay, so go now?"
"Yes, call when she delivers. Good luck."
"Thank you, goodbye." I replied before she hung up.

"Alright Lily, we're going to head to the hospital alright. Your grandma said they have to let you in even if you are 25 minutes." I explained.
"Go get the hospital bag." She groaned as she went to get up.

I helped her up before going up to our room to get the hospital bag. I then helped Lily out to the car and drove off. Upon arrival nurses and doctors swarmed around us. They got Lily Rose into a wheelchair and whisked her off. I followed close behind as they brought her into a private room. I took her hand as she lay on the bed in her hospital gown.

"Did any press see us?" She asked breathlessly.
"I don't think so but they will here soon." I smiled as I kissed her hand.
"I can't believe this happening." She smiled.
"Neither can I. Our first little one." I smiled.
"I love you." She exclaimed.
"I love you too, more then you'll ever know." I grinned as I pecked her lips.

A nurse came in to check on her when Lily groaned in pain.

"Okay your highness, I'm going to need you to push."
"Oh God." Lily groaned as she pushed.
"That's it, and again."
Lily pushed and screamed a bit.
"That's it, I see the head, we're nearly there."
"YOur doing great." I encouraged her.
She screamed in pain while squeezing my hand.
"That's it, the heads out, one more push."
Lily screamed as she pushed before we heard a cry.
"You did it." I whispered to her while I kissed her head.