Brothers save the day once again

Lily Rose POV:

"Just a couple of hours, they said

"Just a couple of hours, they said. It'll be fine they said." I groaned struggling to balance the bag on my shoulder.

Harry and William decided that they had enough of seeing me moping around and that I needed to get out for a bit. Luckily for me, since everything was at least a half hour away, I got to drive on my own without security. I just hoped that no papz were out.

I reached the car and put the bag in the boot. Once I closed it I headed towards the driver's seat but stopped when I noticed both tires slashed.

"No, no, no. This can't be happening."
I ran around to the other side and found the other two tires slashed as well.
"Are you freaking kidding me? My brothers are going to kill me! It's getting late as it is."
After an internal fight, I finally called William.

"Yeah, Lils?" I heard Williams voice on the opposite side of the phone.
"Will, I have some bad news."
"What! Is everything ok?"
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm fine, thanks. Somebody slashed the tires."
"All of them?" He asked.
"Yes all of them" I nodded as I walked towards the front of the car, "Can you figure out a way to pick me up? It's late and sketchy out here." I stated.
"Alright, we're on our way. See you in ten." Will said before hanging up.

I hung up the phone and sat on the hood. I felt a little on edge since it was getting a little dark and I was alone. To put me at ease slightly, I pulled out my phone and started scrolling mindlessly.

"Hey, there."
 I looked up and found a man an arm's distance away.
"You look like you could use some help." He stated.
"Oh, I'm good. Thanks, though." I said, waiting for him to walk away.
Instead of walking away however he walked closer.
"Seriously, I can tell you're not in the best way. Why don't you let me take you home or something?" He pushed.
"Seriously, I'm fine. I have people coming to help me out. Don't worry about me."I smiled and waved.
Still, he persisted.
"I don't know, I wouldn't feel right leaving a pretty girl all alone in the dark. It's dangerous in the dark, you know."
"Oh, you have no idea. And now you're sitting next to me. Love it." I said sarcastically.

"So, you gotta name, sweetheart?" He said, turning to me.
"I believe that's none of your business."
"Wait, your Princess Lily Rose Diana of Wales. I'm Mark." He smiled
"Ok, Mark, here's the deal. My ride will be here any minute now. I can handle myself just fine. Go home." I said with a bit of force
"You better watch that tone, princess. You might regret it." His threat made me a little nervous, but him staying made me feel worse.
I stood up to face him.
"I'm telling you to leave me alone. What's it gonna take to get you to leave me alone?"

Mark stood up and puffed his chest out. He was a lot bigger than I realized, he towered over me. I could tell his anger was rising, so I backed up a bit.

"I'm trying to keep you safe! But a bitch like you wouldn't know a nice guy if it slapped you in the face."
 He began to corner me to the car. My breaths shorten as fear rose in my throat.
"Please, just leave me alone. I don't want you to do anything you'll regret."I said shakily.
"Someone needs to teach you a lesson on manners."
He grabbed my shoulder and shoved me down on the hood.
"Let me go!"I screamed, praying someone heard me.

 He was strong, and I had no idea what he was planning on doing with me. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the sound of an engine.

"HEY!"
Mark turned to find William and Harry rushing  towards us.
"Get your hands off her!" William yelled.

William and Harry came towards us and grabbed Mark off of me. As they moved him away security came out of the car and took him from them. Once the two were sure he was gone they rushed towards my car where I was still shaking from what happened.

Harry POV:

We came up to the park where Lily had gone to see her pinned up to her car by a man who was on top of her. The driver quickly turned off the car but both William and I were already out. We both rushed towards them and shouted at them. The security got out of the car as we got him off of her. They took him as we went to check on our sister.

 "You ok, Lily?" I asked her.
She seemed to be in shock from the situation, that she couldn't hear what we were saying. 
"Lily." William called.
She snapped out of the daze and looked at William.
"What?"
"Are you hurt? What happened? Please, answer me!"
"I'm ok." She said shakily.

 William began inspecting Lily for injuries while I checked on the car. Once I seen the damage I opened the boot to see if there was anything in it. Seeing her bag I took it out and made my way back to the front.

"We'll get some of security to pick the car up tomorrow. It needs new wheels that's for sure." I joked, trying to lighten the mood.
Lily said noting.
"Let's get you home." William said, rubbing her back.

 Once the three of us got back to the palace, she rushed to her room. We followed her to see her go into the bathroom so we sat on her bed, waiting for her to come out.

Lily Rose POV:

I stood in the shower, reliving what had just happened. I wanted to cry but I had done enough of that these past few days. Quickly and quietly I finished up in the shower before making my way to my room to see my brothers sitting on my bed. They stopped whispering and looked at me. Without a word, William stood up from the bed and pulled me into his arms. I sobbed into his casual shirt and buried my face into his chest. Neither of them said anything while I cried my fear out. Once I was able to calm down, I pulled away and sat on my bed.

"Movie night?" harry asked, getting up.
I nodded, saying noting. William got out the movie while Harry put a blanket over me before cuddling with me.
"Everything will be ok. Things will get better." Harry whispered to me as William sat down next to me.
"Love you." I said.
"Love you too." They said, smiling.