Cousin Eugenie wedding

Lily Rose POV:

"When shall we tell them?" Harrison asked as Louise finished my hair

"Soon. I mean I will be showing soon and then they'll notice anyway." I explained, rubbing my barely there bump while smiling.
"Thankfully you can't see it so they can't find out sooner." He smiled as he placed a hand on my stomach as well.
"I know. I'm surprised grandma hasn't noticed our monthly absences." I stated, getting up off the chair.
"True. But I've enjoyed keeping it to ourselves. No questions of 'how are you both doing' and ' how's the baby doing'." Harrison joked.
"I know, but there'll be loads of that when we tell them." I explained.
"Naturally." He laughed as there was a knock on the door.

Louise went over to open it and Grace came in to tell us that our car was ready for us. We thanked her before making our way outside to the car. Shortly after driving we came to the crowds. I smiled and waved, looking to see Harrison doing the same as we walked the short distance into the chapel. We sat behind William and Kate as the ceremony began.

After the ceremony we waved the couple off as they went in the carriage before getting into the car by heir of throne. The reception was held at Buckingham palace as they're was lots of people. I sat across from Beatrice with Harrison beside me. After the dinner some people got up to dance some ballroom dancing. Harrison and I decided to stay sitting because I was starting to feel a little tired. I smiled as Meghan and Harry came over and sat across from us.

"Evening." Harry smiled as they got comfortable.
"Hello. Congratulations." I smiled at Meghan.
"Thank you." She said back.
I leaned at Harrison and sighed as we talked with the two.
"Are you okay Lily Rose?" Harry asked, looking at me with concern.
"Yeah fine, why?" I smiled softly.
"You seem a little out of it."He smiled.
"Oh I'm tired a little." I replied.
"Maybe go lie down for a bit. I'll come get you in an hour or so." Harrison smiled.
"You think Eugenie will mind?" I asked.
"I'm sure she won't. You don't seem well in yourself so." Meghan stated.
"Alright. Be back in a bit." I laughed as I shook my head and got up.

I made my way through the crowds when I bumped into Eugenie and Jack. Eugenie smiled and pulled me into a hug before pulling back and holding onto my shoulders.

"I haven't seen you all day how are you?" She asked, smiling.
"I'm good. I'm feeling a little tired so I'm going to lie down for a bit. Not appropriate I know but I really need it." I joked at the end.
"That's not like you? Are you okay?" She asked.
I froze, thinking of what to say.
"Ohh, um, yeah, I don't know what's wrong but you know yourself." I tried to explain.
"Sure we'll see you later then. Feel better soon." Jack smiled before the two left.

I smiled before making my way to my old en-suite. I sighed and collapsed onto the bed before turning to my side to see a picture of mum holding me. I smiled sadly as I gently picked it up.

"I miss you mummy. Please take care of my beautiful angel that I never got to see. I promise to be an amazing mum none the less." I stated as I felt hands wrap around my waist.
"I know you will be." Harrison whispered, kissing my shoulder.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too. And this little one two." He smiled, placing his hand on my unnoticeable bump.