Day of terror

Lily Rose POV:

All our family and friends knew and were delighted for us

All our family and friends knew and were delighted for us. I was now  four months of pregnancy but Harrison made sure that nothing was missing. He was not only the perfect husband but I knew he would be a great father.  The two of us were having breakfast. I had wanted to make it but Harrison wouldn't let me.  He was going on an engagement today with my brothers so I was going to be home alone.

Once he left I sat down to watch some TV. Meghan and Kate were going to come over later with the kids so I decided to take a bath. After getting out and changing back into my clothes I began watching TV when I felt a massive pain in the bottom. I ignored it at first but then it came back worse then before. I couldn't be in labor since I was three months pregnant, babies come early but not this early.

I reached quickly for my phone and dialed Kate as another rush of pain came over me. Luckily she didn't live far. She was there just minutes after I called her. Now the pain was to much. She rushed into the room and looked at me. As I groaned in pain she quickly helped me into her black tinted window car and made her way to the emergency room. She kept calling the boys as she waited for the nurse to come back with any news.

Harrison POV:

I look at my phone once Harry, William and I were in the car and four missed calls from Rose and many from Kate too. I called her back already worried.
"Hey Kate, is Lily okay I..."
"No Harrison. She is in the emergency room right now I don't know.. I.. Just hurry Harrison." I could hear she was crying.

 I just hung up and tell the boys what just had happened. William tells Joe, our driver, to step on it and get to the hospital. I was worried for Rose and our baby.Tears started to form in my eyes. As soon as we were at the back of the hospital I jumped out and ran in with Will and Harry following close behind. We ran down the halls, ignoring the nurses and doctors telling us to stop, until we seen Kate sitting on one of the chairs with her head in her hands.

"Where is Lily! Where are they?! Is the baby okay!? I want to see her! Where is she!" I asked in a rush.
"Harrison, Harrison! Please calm down!" Kate said tears pouring from her eyes as she stood up.
"Where is she" William asked.
"She is the room but please be calm." She told us, looking at me.

I hurry to the room. I go to my wife who is laying in the bed crying and give her kisses and hugs all over.

"Are you okay?"
"Yes Haz I'm okay.. But our baby Harrison!" She says wrapping her hands around her stomach. "The baby is gone."
I just stand there in shock. No sound in the room. I just stare blankly at her and a tears drops from my eyes. It was all so silent. the doctor came in and talked to us before leaving again saying that he'll break the news to the others.
"I'm sorry"She said out of the blue
" is not your fault is none of our faults." I say, sitting on the bed beside her.
"Is my fault I should've been more careful."
"Is not your fault the doctor said it was unexpected. We couldn't have done anything about it Lily Rose."
"I'm sorry Harrison I'm so sorry"
"It's okay love everything will be fine" I said hugging her even tighter.