breaking news

Hey guys, just so you know this will be my last update till after my mocks. I am sorry but I am in Leaving Cert year so it is my main priority at the moment. Again I am sorry.

news:

Duke of Kingston get rushed to hospital after complications of pregnancy

Princess Lily Rose has cancelled all future engagements after being taken to hospital with severe, third-trimester illness

Posting a message to Royal fans on Instagram, the royal palace said both she and her baby were fine. Alongside the message they shared a photo of the Duke of Kingston at an engagement with her brother in laws.
The Duchess revealed she had been suffering with pain from cause of the baby moving to get ready for labor which caused her heart rate to slow down a bit, all of which is common for some women during their last trimester of pregnancy.
The Duke of Kingston was on an engagement with Prince Harry and William but went  rushing to hospital after hearing about his wife. The two will be staying in the hospital to be kept under observation before heading to Kensington palace upon the Queens orders.

Other news:
All three Dukes attend old folks home for open day.
The Duchess of Kingstons child will be called Lord or Lady upon being born.
Duke of Kingston will be attending less engagements following the Duchess pregnancy scare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"William, I'm fine

"William, I'm fine." I whined as he helped me sit down.
"If you were fine you wouldn't of been in hospital." He pointed out as Haz placed his arm around my shoulder.
I was about to protest till Kate came into the room.
"Leave him be, he done the same to me for each pregnancy." She explained as William came back with tea.
"He's one of those that get too worried." I rolled my eyes.
"I seen that." 
"You were meant to." I stated causing our spouses to laugh.
"Love you sis."
"LOve you too bro." I laughed.