royal sighting

*a/N, shoutout to stop_and_think  for the manip of Harrison Osterfield and Emma Watson, who plays Lily Rose. I didn't even ask her to do it and she done it, I love it. Thank you so much.*

News:

First sighting of the royal couple since their engagement was announced. 

It's been about about a month since Kensington palace announced the engagement of the Princess of Wales to her, now, fiancee Harrison Osterfield and they seem as happy as ever

The couple made their way along to starbucks before leaving in Harrisons black mercedes car the opposite direction of the palace. With no security around them they made their way to Claridges followed by Banqueting House. It is likely that they were looking around at venues for their wedding.
It has been revealed that the newly engaged couple want a white wedding with family and friends attending. They will be married at the Westminister Abbey which is where William and Kate got married 6 years ago. The wedding will be done by the archbishop and afterwards the guests will be invited to the reception afterwards.
Both the groom and bride to be seem to be fairly calm about the whole thing as they strolled along each other. Lily Rose was even seen holding Harrisons arm as they walked to his car, ignoring the cameras that surrounded them. Although I'm pretty sure that about a day or two before the big day that will change. 

Other news:
Lily Rose visited long time friend Alfie Deyes at his home.
Harrison Osterfield has deleted all social media and left acting job since engagement.
The Duke of Cambridge and Sussex seen helping soon to be brother in law with fitting into royal life.
People wonder if Princess of Wales will drop title or if Harrison will gain a title as rumors say that she could drop Princess of Wales title and go as Lily Rose Osterfield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"So, what do you think?" I asked Harrison as we walked from Banqueting House to his car, me holding his elbow

"There both nice." He nodded.
I looked at him and smiled. He looked down and smiled back at me.
"Your such a guy to these things aren't you?" I joked.
"Why thank you very much. I'm glad you noticed that Rose, I'd be very concerned if you hadn't by now." He joked.
"But seriously, what did you think?" I asked after laughing at him.
"I mean, I prefer the Bangueting House to be honest with you." He smiled.
"Well then we'll tell grandmother on the next meeting." I smiled.
"YOu know, the more we do for it, the more into it I get." 
"Well that's good because soon you won't even have to think about it. And you'll be 22 so." I said.
"I love you." He said as we reached his car.
"I love you too." I smiled as we climbed into the car.

He drove us back to the palace where we seen George and Charlotte running around the lawn playing. They squealed as Harrison pulled up and came running as we got out. George hugged me while Charlotte jumped onto Harrison who caught her effortlessly. I laughed and looked up as grandmother came down the steps with William and Kate in tow. The smiled seeing us interact with the kids.

"I can't wait for them to have children." I heard grandmother say as I sat on the grass with Charlotte on my knee as we watched George and Harrison play football. 
"YOu know, seeing them interact with George, Charlotte and Louis. I don't blame you." Kate said.
They both looked at William who looked at his sister before back at them.
"Alright, I admit, they're good with children so I guess I can't wait for them to have their  own." William said causing the other two to smile and laugh at him.