Baby Louis christening

Lily Rose POV:

"So explain this to me again

"So explain this to me again." Harrison asked as he drove us to Louis's Christening.
"It's just like a normal christening. Only there will be cameras there. We also walk down through crowds behind the parents of the child, in this case William and Kate with george and Charlotte." I explained as he parked.
"Oh ok." He said.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine. The public eye won't be on us anyway. It's Louis's first outing in a while so they will be trying to take pictures of him." I smiled encouragingly.
"Cool." He said.
"Ready?" I asked seeing the crowds of people outside the church.
"Yep." He said.

We opened our doors and got out of Harrisons car. As we meet at the front of the car I waved to the crowds. Harrison smiled a little at them while taking my hand before we walked towards the inside. Once inside, I showed Harrison where we would be sitting. It went by order of throne so gran was sitting at the front with grandpa, behind William, Kate and the children. Then Camilla and dad sat behind them along with his brothers and sister. Then there was Harry and Meghan who was in front of me and Harrison.

The ceremony was simple and quick and soon we were walking down behind Will and Kate. Harrison kept a grip on my hand as the crowds cheered for Prince Louis so I rubbed my thumb around in circles to comfort him. As we got to the cars Harrison followed Meghan and Harrys car to the reception. 

I waved to the crowds that had gathered near the building of the reception before standing outside beside Pippa and her husband. I chatted with her as Will and Kate greeted guests for coming. Soon we went in and I sat with Harrison on the table with Will and Kate before pictures were taking. I sat beside William before standing behind Will and Kate with Harry on the right and dad on the left of me.

Once pictures were finished I made my way back to Harrison who was talking to uncle Edward. I smiled at him as I sat down before he excused himself and left.

"Now. Today wasn't that bad." I smiled at Harrison.
"I suppose not."
"You were a little nervous but you done well. And like i said you weren't in the public eye." I smiled.
"All because you reassured me you were beside me." He said taking my hand.
"I always will be." I smiled as he kissed my cheek.