Shocked

Lily Rose POV:

"No, it can't be true. She was so happy when we were around friends and each other." I cried into the phone.
"I'm so sorry Lily Rose. I can't believe it either." Staceys mom cried into the phone.
"When, why?" I tried getting out words.
"I found her in the bathroom two days ago. She had an empty pill bottle in her hand and cuts along her wrist. We rushed her to hospital where they announced her in a coma. She lost the fight this morning."
"Oh my God, when, when's the funeral?" I said, trying to stop crying.
"Arrangements are being made. Do you want to be a part of them. You were her best friend and all that."
"I don't want to be part of arrangements if you don't mind. I will be there for support though." I said.
"That's fine dear. I'll keep you posted." Staceys mom said sadly.
"Thank you Miss Baker." I said, sniffing a bit.
"That's alright dear." She said before hanging up.

I turned off my phone and looked at my pin board where all my friends pictures were. I scanned through them till I seen Staceys smiling face. My best friend. One of the few people that treated as a normal person and not royalty.

Now I've woken up to hear that she has committed suicide

Now I've woken up to hear that she has committed suicide. I knew she struggled with depression and I tried to help her. She had told me when we talked on phone last week that she was doing good and even had a new boyfriend so when I received a phone call from her mom, I was shocked to say the least.

"Lily Rose? Are you okay?"
I turned to see Harry and William standing by the door.
"You've been staring ahead for a long time." William said,coming to stand in front of you, his eyes full of concern.
I stood there, not saying anything, just staring ahead at my brothers.
"Y/N? What's going on? You are scaring me." Harry said, placing his hands on my arms.
I snapped out of my trance,making contact with your brothers.
"Stacey... She... died." I whispered the last word.

My knees gave out and I collapsed to ground, bringning Harry down with you. I start crying and he wraps his arms around me, rocking back and forth. WIlliam crouched down and placed a hand on my cheek, wiping away a tear.

"Shh, it's okay, Lily, it'll be alright." Harry whispered in my ear, trying to calm me down.

After a while of just kneeling on my bedroom floor, my sobs became quiet whimpers. William took me in his arms and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to my bed. He layed me down before laying down next to me. I cuddled into William as Harry came and lyed the opposite side of me.

"Talk to us darling." Harry said softly, stroking my cheek.
"I... I found out that she was suffering with depression last year and tried to help her . I thought she was fine considering we talked last week on the phone, but I guess I thought wrong. Her mom said that... she found her laying lifeless in the bathroom, bleeding out, holding an empty pill bottle. They rushed her to hospital, she gave up fighting this morning." I said, staring to cry again.

I turned into Williams chest and he held me in a warm embrace, whispering soothing words in my ear, trying to comfort you. Harry rubbed my back as I slowly fell asleep in my brothers arms.

Kate POV:

"Where are William and Harry?" Her Majasty asked, looking at her watch.
"They went to get Lily Rose your majasty, shall I go get them?" I asked.
"Yes please dear." She smiled.

I handed Louis to Meghan who smiled at me before I left to find the boys and their sister. I made my way upstairs to see one of Lily Roses maids.

"Grace." I called out to the young woman.
"Your highness," She curtsied, "Is everything alright?"
"Have you seen william, harry and Lily Rose anywhere. Will and Harry was meant to get their sister but never came back." I explained.
"Why their royal highnesses are in Princess Lily Rose Dianas bedroom. That's where I last seen them." She explained.
"Thank you." I smiled and left.

I made my way back downstairs before heading to Lily Roses chamber. I knocked twice before heading in when I got no answer. I smiled when I seen William and Harry, both awake, with Lily Rose sleeping in between them. They looked up as I entered.

"What's this?" I asked softly, trying not to wake Lily Rose.
"She got some bad news this morning. She tired herself out from all the crying." William explained.
"Your grandmother was wondering where you two were." I stated.
"Well we better start heading down." William said looking at Harry.
"Yes I suppose we do. Will we explain everything to her or leave that for Lily Rose to do?" Harry asked.
"Leave what for her to do?" I asked as Lily Rose stirred in her sleep.
"I dunno. You ok Lily?" William asked as their baby sister sat up.
"Fine. Hey Kate." She smiled.
I smiled back at her.
"Why don't you get ready. We've to go down see Granny." William said, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Lily Rose nodded and got up off the bed. As she turned my way I noticed her face all red and tear tracks going down her cheeks. Her eyes were slightly red and her hair was all over the place. She went into her closet and soon came out in a dress and heels.

"Kate, can you do my hair and make up please, I can't really go down looking like this

"Kate, can you do my hair and make up please, I can't really go down looking like this." She smiled sadly.
"Of course sweetie." I smiled, guiding her to her varity.

She sat down and looked in the mirror as I done her hair half up before putting on foundation, concelar, mascara and bronzer. Once she was done she smiled at me. I squeezed her shoulder softly as she stood up. William pulled her into a hug, kissing her head.

"It'll be ok sweetheart, just tell granny when your ready." He said.
"We'll be with you the whole way." Harry smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Lily Rose smiled at them before leaving the room, leading us to the dining room where George, Charlotte, the queen, Phillip, Charles, Camilla and Meghan holding Louis. Lily Rose kissed her grannys before sitting down beside her father. We started eating before Lily Rose explained she had something to say. She told us that her best friend had died unexpectedly and that she was going to the funeral when it was time. Her majesty said that she could go but she had to look presentable in case the public figure it out. I hope they don't because if they do, then Lily Rose will be more upset then she already is.