Audi Polo match

News:

Their royal highness's the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex took part in the audi polo match challenge with two special supporters

The sun was out and so crowds gathered for the event of Audi polo challenge and among the players were prince Harry and William of Wales.
While the two Dukes were playing charity, which raised over 300,000 by the way, we spotted two royal family members supporting them. The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, showed her support for her husband and brother in law along with their sister Princess lily Rose Diana of Wales. The two women sere all smiles as they cheered on the team.
After time together the sisters in laws split up to spend time with friends who also attended the event. Meghan went off with her friend Serena Williams and her husband Alexis Ohanian while Lily Rose went off with the Holland family.
Since the young princess has started dating Tom Hollands best friend Harrison Osterfield the two have been getting to know each other. They are even on first name bases. Tom and Lily shared laughs while talking with Hollands family before she left to long time friend Alfie Deyes, who scared her beforehand.
During the duration of the day Lily Rose Diana spent time between the 'youtube' gang and Tom Holland before leaving to present an award to the team members on both teams.
Williams wife Kate and their two oldest children, Charlotte and George, were not seen at the event. Never the less Prince Harry and Williams team won.

Other news:
It's been one month since Princess Lily rose Diana and Mister Osterfield started dating!!!!!
Prince Harry and Prince William still unsure of their sister dating.
Get Meghan Markle and Lily Rose Diana's look.
Princess Lily Rose Diana of Wales slips going up steps to present award after polo match.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"I'm going to head off with Serena, you be ok on your own?" Meghan asked touching my arm gently

"Yea sure, I'll head off and see if I know anyone here. Oh wait, Alfie is here so i might try find him." I laughed slightly.
"You sure?" She asked, concerned.
"Yea go on. Hang out with your friend while you can." I laughed.
"K bye." She said before rushing off with Serena and Serena's husband.