Princess Lily Rose Diana with Harrison Osterfield

News:

Princess Lily Rose has not dated in her 20 years but has that changed?

Princess Lily Rose, 20, was seen yesterday with Harrison Osterfield, 21, around town

Princess Lily Rose, 20, was seen yesterday with Harrison Osterfield, 21, around town.. The two were laughing and joking around as they strolled around town together without even Princess Lily Roses guards.
The rumor started when they were seen outside The Brothers Trust charity Avengers: Infinity War screening after Her Royal Highness nearly fell when bumping into Osterfield. Harrison escorted our Princess to her car before they ,what looks to be, exchanged numbers.
It hasn't gone unnoticed that the two are also single and have no current romance of any kind. With the two joking around through out the day and ignoring the paparazzi as they enjoyed themselves we can't help but ship them together.
However, it is unlikely , even if they are together, that we will see pictures of her on his Instagram because of the rules of the British Royal family.
What do you think? Do they look cute or not?

In other news:
Duke and Duchess of  Cambridge to return to royal duties.
Princess Lily Rose of Wales to go to college
Tom Holland accidentally revealed  Spiderman: Homecoming 2 will happen
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are officially the Duke and Duchess of Sussex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"I really enjoyed today Harrison, it's not often I get out for fun

"I really enjoyed today Harrison, it's not often I get out for fun. Thank you." I smiled.
"Oh it's no problem. I'm glad you said yes." He smiled.
I looked out to the gates to see William and Harry walking towards it.
"Here comes my brothers." I sighed.
Harrison looks out my window before rolling down my window as they came to it.

"Prince William, Prince Harry Pleasure to meet you your royal highness's." Harrison nodded politely.
"Mister Osterfield. I trust you treated our sister with respect." William said looking Harrison over.
"Indeed your royal highness." Harrison smiled.
"Well we'll take her from here." Harry fake smiled opening the passenger door.
"Bye Harrison." I smiled kissing his cheek before getting out.
"Bye Lily rose." He smiled.

My brothers gave him a hard look making him uncomfortable. I smiled at him kindly before he started the car and drove off. I looked at my brothers as we walked in. They gave a confused look before I sighed and walked off.

When I got to my room Meghan and Kate were there. Kate was holding baby Louis. I smiled at them before heading into the bathroom to take off my make up. Once I went back to my room the girls were still there. Meghan grabbed my hand and made me sit between them.

"well?" Meghan asked.
"Well what?" I laughed.
How was it?" Kate giggled.
"It was, good." I shrugged.
"What did you do?" Meghan asked.
"Just hung out around town and went for lunch." I shrugged.
"Sounds lovely." Kate smiled taking my hand.
"Yea a dates a date. Are you seeing him again?" Meghan giggled.
"Maybe, I dunno." I smiled.
"Well you know where we are when he does ask again." Meghan winked before she and Kate walked out.

" Meghan winked before she and Kate walked out