day with the bestie

Lily Rose POV:

"Thanks Joe." I smiled, getting out of the car.
"No bother. Call when your ready." He said before driving off.

I turned around from the gate and made my way to the front door. I knocked on it twice before stepping back and looking out at the rain falling from the sky. I turned when the door opened to reveal Alfie.

"Hello there." He said, hugging me.
"Hi." I smiled as we pulled away.
"Come in come in." He ushered me in.
"Nice place." I smiled as I stepped in.
"Thanks."

He showed me the way to the living room. Zoe was already in there on her laptop with Nala lying beside her. Nala jumped up and came running to me as zoe smiled and waved at me. I picked Nala up and sat beside Zoe as Alfie left to make some iced tea or something. Once he was back he handed me a drink and sat down.

"So, I hear your engaged now." Alfie smiled at me.
"Yea, I am." I smiled causing Zoe to squeal.
"Show me show me show me" She said reaching for my left hand.
I laughed and showed her it.
"It was Harrisons mothers promise ring from his father." I said.
"It's gorgeous. Alfie, when do I get mine?" She whined jokingly.
"Yea Alfie. Your next." I joked, laughing.
Alfie just laughed it off, knowing we were joking.

I stayed with zalfie for the day before getting a text from Harry saying the grandma wanted me back to discuss the wedding arrangements. I picked up Nala an got up.

"Right, I've to head.Grandma wants me to discuss wedding arrangements. I'll talk to you soon." I waved.
"Bye Lily Rose." They called.
"I'm expecting an invitation, one of the first." Alfie called as I left the living room, still holding Nala.
"Where's Nala? Alfie, she took Nala." Zoe exclaimed as I got to the door.
"Ayy, get back here." Alfie called jokingly.
"Never gets old, does it Nala." I joked, kissing the dogs nose before giving her back to her owner.
"Thank you kindly." Alfie said, holding Nala protectively jokingly.
"I'll talk to ya soon." I laughed opening the door.
"Bye." Alfie said.

He watched me get to my car before waving me off and closing the door. I began texting Harrison on the way back before heading off to the meeting with grandmother. Harrison couldn't make it so she decided to talk about the dress instead of the main parts.  As soon as we were finished I headed off to my room where I called Harrison to organize a date to look at venues.