Chapter 1: The Start of something Good?

A man was standing on a dock of an island, smiling at a camera. He had nicely combed black hair, brown shoes, grey pants and a blue uniform complete with a red tie.

- Welcome to my newly built island that's called Maki Island. I am Robert and I am the host of this show. 24 contestants will come to stay here in a couple of days; the maximum stay here is a whole month, depending on the success of the participants. You see, this is sort of like Survivor. One by one, the contestants will be eliminated and the last one standing wins a lot of cash, namely 1 000 000 dollars. So let's start this, shall we? Robert asked.

Suddenly a boat with the first contestant appeared. The boat arrived to the dock and the person jumped onto land. On the boat was a boy with long golden hair, red shoes, blue shorts. He also wore a blue t-shirt, his name was Jay.

- Welcome to this island Jay, Robert said excitedly, because he then knew that they would begin the game soon.

- Thank you, I am quite excited for this, Jay said while he reached his hand forward to shake Robert's. He then walked away to stand at the other side of the dock, in order to leave room for the rest.

Another boat came and the next contestant jumped off the boat. It was a girl. She had long dark hair and were wearing blue with a little bit of purple converse shoes, black gym shorts and had a green sweater on, her name was Tracy.

- Hey, my name is Tracy and you're looking at the winner of this show, Tracy said confidently.

- Wow, such confidence, I hope you can live up to your expectations, Robert said.

The next person to arrive completely missed the hint and did not wait for the boat to arrive; he decided to swim to the island instead. After a while, another boat arrived and the person, who was swimming, decided to swim as fast as he could and subsequently reached the dock before the boat. He was currently standing on the dock, breathing heavily. He had a little bit of a wild hairstyle but because of that swimming exercise, his hair was now a lot less wild. He wore red hair, brown shoes, brown long shorts and a yellow t-shirt who was now soaking wet.

- I got to say, that was an unexpected and funny entrance Marc, Robert said who laughed at this.

Marc then shook his head left and right to get the water out of his hair. – Phew, that was a close one, I could've really hurt myself if I got under that boat...but it was SO worth it, you have to live on the edge once in a while, Marc said.

Robert raised an eyebrow. – Really? Well, go stand with the others, let's get the introductions over with, Robert said.

Marc eagerly nodded his head and ran to Jay and Tracy. – I'm guessing that he will be the "crazy guy" on this island, Robert murmured to himself.

The next boat carried a girl who had bark brown hair, pink shoes, pink sweater, purple shorts with pink dots on and she wore a lot of make-up. Her name was Candy.

- So is this were we are staying? Candy asked.

- Yes, do you have a problem with it? Robert replied.

- No, but I was hoping it was a more happy environment, Candy said.

Robert looked at her in disbelief. – What do you mean by that? Robert asked.

- Well...I'm assuming that there's no shopping centre around, Candy said.

Robert sighed. – You got to be kidding me, Robert said.

Candy shrugged her shoulders and walked to the other contestants. She then began to look down at her shoes. Jay and Tracy both looked at Candy, but when she didn't pay any attention to them, they turned to look at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Marc however, did just jump around in his place beside Jay, eagerly awaiting the next contestants.