Chapter 29 - Good Luck

"Kim Taehyung, you passed away on the 22nd January this year. Cause of death was severe drug overdose."

Seokjin looked down at the young teen standing before him. It was difficult to describe the expression on his face - a mixture of both sadness and gratefulness.

"Will you keep an eye out for Namjoon for me?" He asked.

"I will." Jin smiled softly, ruffling his hair. "But anyway, you can too. Since you never committed any sins in your lifetime, and were a good person, you have earned a passage to the better life. You can watch him from there once you get a lisence. Also, you can choose to have your bad memories erased if you wish."

"Thanks but... I think I want to keep them. Sometimes it's good to have bad things to make the good parts seem better. Anyway, what happens if you are a bad person?" Tae asked curiously.

"Then you end up like me, or no one ever sees you again." Jin said softly.

"Will I be able to see you again?" The younger questioned.

The apprentice shook his head sadly.

"The good and the bad can never be together." He said softly. "I'm sorry Tae. This is the last time we will be seeing each other."

Tae stuck out his hand.

"Then good luck," He said with a soft smile. "I hope you get your apprenticeship."

Jin smiled and shook his hand.

"Good luck Kim Taehyung." He said gently. "And I'm sorry for getting involved in your life... if it weren't for my stupidity-"

Tae held up a hand.

"No one is to blame." He said with a smiled. "Everything happens for a reason. Everything comes to an end someday. As long as Namjoon is alright, I can be happy."

"You really are an angel." Jin smiled, ruffling his hair again. "Go on then - off you go before I change my mind.

"Is this a horror movie now?" The younger joked.

Tae looked at the apprentice who had changed his life one last time before waving and parting ways.

And many people thought that was the end...

But there is more....

One last chapter to the story...