Chapter 13 - I'm Sorry

When Taehyung finally awoke the next day, Jungkook was fast asleep next to him, chin rested on his chest, breathing softly.

Tae flinched as he tried to sit up, falling down again and waking the boy.

"Lay down. Your body will probably hurt a lot." He said softly, arranging the blankets to cover him.

Taehyung noticed he was wearing a soft white robe - some sort of hospital gown. It felt so comforting and clean!

"W...what happened?" He asked.

"I was walking home and saw you on the path. You were a mess. You must have been beaten up pretty badly because you could barely talk." Jungkook explained.

"N...Namjoon doesn't know where I am..." Tae said weakly. "H...he will be worried.."

Jungkook stood up.

"If you don't need anything, tell me where he is. I can find him." He offered.

"Probably our looking, in which case you'll never find him, but he may be in our den." Taehyung explained gratefully. "Behind the tatty ramen shop in the Eoduun alley."

Jungkook nodded and made sure he was comfortable before leaving the room.

He ran out of the hospital, pulling up his hood as he sprinted through the rain. Luckily, he knew the back streets of Ilsan like the back of his hand, and knew the spot Tae had described.

The pickpocket quickly made his way there, his footsteps echoing as he ran through the alleyways.

He spotted the ramen shop and looked around for a way to get behind it, noticing the thin gap between the wall and the building.

Squeezing through, he found himself inside the boys' den. His eyes pricked with tears as he took in the dreadful conditions they were living in.

Muddy newspaper was strewn everywhere, damp from the nights rain; rats scampered away as he appeared; and personal belongings were stored in tatty boxes.

Even he didn't live as poorly as this...

Just then, he was slammed up against the wall and cried out in surprise.

There was the man who had taken Tae away from the police station. Namjin?

"Who are you?" The man asked, softer than he had expected.

"M...my name is Jungkook! T...Taehyung - I know Taehyung! Please - let me go."

At the mention of his friends name, Namjoon gasped and let him go.

(SORRY! HAD TO PUT THIS IN! XD)

"Where is he? Do you know where he is?" He panicked.

"He got hurt. Outside the pub. He went to hospital." Jungkook explained. "I can take you to him. I was the one to call the ambulance. It was lucky I found him when I did, but he is ok now."